None of this is real.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Re: None of this is real.

Postby Inedible » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:57 pm

doom_star898 wrote:I can see my room when I close my eyes, but its not as clear as a picture. And as far as I know I've never seen anyone like she says You can either. But its different for me, the way I connect, so idk.

Consider that I have decades of failure at this point, and only moments where something good happened. Lack of confidence is an issue. I don't expect anything to work, so when even minor hints of activity turn up it shocks me to the point of stopping them instantly. It is especially so with the more advanced skills like astral projection.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Inedible » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Secretsensations wrote:If you can see the eye, it's open, and with practice, looking around the room will become easier and easier and easier, it might be inverted weird colors at first but it will come

It sounds like the kind of thing where success builds on success, which would make it a good place to start. But would I have to fake it in the beginning to get the process rolling? I remember what the room looks like.

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kalliopi Amethyst Rayne

Postby Kaliopia » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:28 pm

darkwing wrote:
CerataPhthalma wrote:Image

That's essentially what I saw the instant I read those words, ha. (Props to any of you old-school gamers that recognize it)

Oo same here, somehow, vertical eye : )

That's pretty much what I saw too, but not vertical. Kinda creepy how quickly and widely it opened, then looked at me lol

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Postby Aurum » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Secretsensations wrote:Close your eyes, look up at your third eye and demand it look down at you. Tell me if it opens, how sluggish it is, how fast or even if it opens at all.

I tried this and saw only vague shadowy shapes. I can kind of see my room when I close my eyes too. Also, when I close my eyes I see vague landscapes and full coloured visions. I also feel energy and have heard spirits speak to my ear several times. And still I struggle with communication and I have given up expecting any help from my spirits long time ago. I have never doubted that they are real, though.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Prinsiippi » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:10 am

I have two modes to see spiritually; one mode are the pictures that I feel are forming in the back of my head, similar to pictured memories. I get to see a rapid succession of several different eyes when I ask for this eye; some seem to be a very tight closeup to a human eye, some seem to be from an old brightly painted statue, and also there is a round eye of some animal.

Another mode is through closed eyes. This does not work on my command too often, but I asked to see the eye I see them with. I got two eyes looking back to my closed eyes. They were black holes surrounded by lighter areas and a bridge of a nose or a snout in the middle.

I might be using something else than my third eye for seeing, what I saw now makes me think I am sharing visions from different sources.

I'm clearly using my memory to picture the room I am in now and can only see it bit by bit and the picture is hazy. Visions I get are very detailed in comparison.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Postby Secretsensations » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:40 pm

I'll put out a blog tutorial on the web for you to practice with if any of you choose.

sandalwood
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby sandalwood » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:22 pm

Secretsensations wrote:Close your eyes, look up at your third eye and demand it look down at you. Tell me if it opens, how sluggish it is, how fast or even if it opens at all.

Tried this. I have a very strong imagination, when I think, I see it in my mind's eye. When I did this, I saw an eye and I made it look down to me... It's more like I'm imagining it.

I "tried" to look through my third eye and made a tour in our house. But I feel like I'm just imagining it since I know well our house.

Prinsiippi wrote:I'm clearly using my memory to picture the room I am in now and can only see it bit by bit and the picture is hazy. Visions I get are very detailed in comparison.

I sometimes get this too. I close my eyes and see my room very clear and even feels like my eyes are open.

Secretsensations wrote:I'll put out a blog tutorial on the web for you to practice with if any of you choose.

Yes, that'll be nice!

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Postby Aurum » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Aurum wrote:

I tried this and saw only vague shadowy shapes. I can kind of see my room when I close my eyes too. Also, when I close my eyes I see vague landscapes and full coloured visions. I also feel energy and have heard spirits speak to my ear several times. And still I struggle with communication and I have given up expecting any help from my spirits long time ago. I have never doubted that they are real, though.

This is actually very interesting exercise, and so simple. I tried it again when I was in meditation and I saw my own eye, except it was huge. It was still vague, like there were layers keeping me from seeing clearly. I believe it is my blockages, I seem to have many,some going back to previous lives that are keeping me from my accessing many of my gifts.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Vryn Nightshard » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:01 pm

I tried it again recently and saw a eye. It was kinda half closed though, definitely wasn't fully open. I told it to darn open lol

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

AstralTECH. Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:05 am

I saw an eye, the same color as my eyes.

Then I saw THROUGH the eye, to see my own two eyes looking up at it. Interesting.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”