HELP I HAVE SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS ABOUT SPIRITS

ladywolf729
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

I FINALLY RECIEVED MY WHITE DRAGON AND MY FYLAGIA BUT I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM OR FELT THEIR ENERGY AT ALL SCINCE I RECIEVED THEM AND IVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. I DO HAVE NEGATIVE ENERGY IN MY HOUSE ITS CALLED MY HUSBAND. HE DOSENT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING FROM GOD TO ANGELS TO THE PARANORMAL AND IM WONDERING IF THATS WHY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO OR FEEL MY SPIRITS. ME AND MY CHILDREN BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING AND WERE PRETTY SPIRITUAL BUT HE PUTS A DAMPER ON EVERYONES EMOTIONS ABOUT WHAT WE BELIEVE IN AND IM JUST ABOUT OUT OF HOPE FOR ANYTHING GOOD TO HAPPEN. I HAVE NO ENERGY AND MY KIDS ARE CONSTANTLY TIRED OF THE WAY THAT HE THINKS ALWAYS TELLING THEM THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPIRITS OR GOD ECT.. IF I COULD GET SOME IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO SO MY SPIRITS FEEL AT HOME WITH US DESPITE WHAT MY HUSBAND THINKS THAT WOULD BE GREAT, I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL EXSPERIANCE AND ITS TURNED OUT TO BE NOT SO GOOD SO IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY HELPFUL ADVICE I REALLY WOULD BE SO GREATFUL THANK YOU TO YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE.

SINCERELY ELIZABETH AND KIDS

Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

I don't know how much this helps, but I do know that as long as YOU believe, your spirits will know your heart. I'm sure several of us here live with other people who don't believe. Try to find some quiet time to yourself, even if you have to go to a park or some where away, and just open your heart and mind.

I don't know where that came from- hopefully it didn't sound too fluffy. :think:

Also, my Fylgia is REALLY quiet. Maybe focus on one of them to start with- I hear White Dragons are really eager to become friends, so try with that one first. Look in the CH encyclopedia too for more detailed instructions on meditating with your spirits etc.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Lady Wolf :wave:
Did you get some sea glass for your Dragon? They love it.
Fylgia's are a quiet type.
As long as you and your children believe, that is all that matters.
My Husband does not believe in this either, so I keep it quiet.
But my Spirits do effect him, he just doesn't know it :lol:
Just focus on your Spirits, they will show you signs (flickers of light, dream visits, etc).
Do not let your Husbands non belief stop you from connecting with them.
It will happen, give it some time. :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Even some of the strongest believers may have trouble hearing or seeing spirits. It's really about patience and faith. I don't tell my hubby anything because I don't want to deal with his negativity or unbelief. Taking this approach makes things easier for us. Maybe you can tell your kids not to mention your activities in front of him. If he brings it up, just shrug your shoulders and say nothing.

I sleep with a couple of stones under my pillow, and this morning my hubby made fun of me, making comments of if I really believe that stuff, does God approve, silliness. I just took the stones away from him and accused him of trying to make me feel stupid and evil, and all it does is just add another thing I can't share with him. Then I walked away and haven't spoken to him for a couple of hours. He doesn't want to fight, so he won't bring it up again.

As for manifestations of your spirits, calm down and don't expect anything. Just know they are there. They feel your expectations, and it might put a pressure on them to perform when they are not ready. Eventually, they will show, or you will develop the ability to see or hear.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I know there are some very gifted/lucky folk on here who make quick & clear contact with their spirits. Sadly, for many of us it takes quite a while to attain or recognise real contact. Do not give up! Contact can be very subtle, blink-&-you-miss-it sometimes!
As for hubby, try to ignore his remarks. He is entitled to his opinion even if it is stupid! :lol: No point in arguing with him, just do your best not to let him depress or discourage you. Try meditating in the bath - that's a great place to light a few candles, burn some incense, talk to your spirits - WITH THE DOOR LOCKED! Just tell him you need some 'me' time...

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
vay
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Well, almost everyone has the same problem. Me too, as a newbie, now.

Sometimes I get frustrated but I know they are here especially after getting a pendulum.

I agree that calm down & keep postive thinking & eventually everything will be nice. ;)

Ya, try to spoilt your dragon with his associated stuffs. :P

cloudy_sky
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am so glad you got your spirits. I agree with what everyone said, it does take time to connect. I am only able to feel my spirits right before I go to sleep, I've tried other times during the day and it just doesn't work yet. Just pick some quite time that you can have every day or so. The bath is a great idea.

Something else though, and please forgive me if I am reading to much into your post but it hit very close to home, is the lack of respect it seems your husband may be showing you. If you feel this is true you can sit down with him and explain that you understand his beliefs, or lack there of, and you respect them and you are not going to try to convert him or force your beliefs on him and you would appreciate it if he would show you the same courtesy.

~ Megan ~

And the things you can't remember tell the things you can't forget
That history puts a saint in every dream
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Maybe your hubby should watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWyTxCsIXE4
It makes most know-it-all's shut up for a while. Just put in the words "physics" and "science" and have a man speaking and they'll believe anything.

Yah even though I don't feel or see my dragon...i have momentary flashes of smoke in places there shouldnt be smoke. I have to keep on doing a double take. I have a feeling they can't manifest in this realm the way a Djinn does. I could be wrong. But whatever he's doing for me in his realm it seems to be working.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 110
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightbringer
Zodiac:

I would'nt worry too much about it. to me it just fuels the fire so to speak. Your spirits chose you and vice versa. They'll come around. My wife was kinda the same way. She believes in God and Angels but as far as what I had, definitely not! But I do, and eventually too many unexplainable things were happening for her to dismiss. Localized incense smells, touches ect...... She's now to the point where she's asked me to talk to some of my spirits on her behalf and thanked them outloud when the help she wanted came to fruition. Unfortunatly my kids are not ready for this yet. They both believe but it scares my oldest son enough that he's scared to sleep sometimes. So I don't talk to them about it unless they ask. Hope this helps at least a little.
Take care,

Hellion D.

"I May Be By Myself But I Am Never Alone"-HD
"Every night I goto bed with a headache....When I wake up she's still there"-HD
"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD
WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50

Honestly, I would not worry too much if I were you. Your spirits know that you want to communicate with them and they will come to you eventually. There could be a few reasons why you haven't really experienced anything much yet:

1. You may have spirit-type blockages that you are not aware of. I know of a woman who is very experienced in spirit communication and she also has many spirits of her own. While this is the case, she has blockages against dragon communication. She can communicate with virtually everything but dragons.

2. You may have psychic blocks that you aren't aware of. This could be due to your upbringing. For example, most of us are raised being told that spirits aren't real. This is just how the church teaches things, and this is just something that most of us take for granted until we are older and able to explore more on our own. You could also have blockages due to your spirit guides. I was recently told that my spirit guides are blocking out some of my spirit communication in order to protect me. It's not because they think that these otherworld spirits will hurt me, but it's because they are afraid that I will be scared and just mentally "freaked out" by spirit communication.

3. It may just be "too soon". I read somewhere where it took one person an entire year before they had any form of communication/manifestation with their dragon. Just because a year seems like a long time to us does not mean that it is a long time to your spirit. They can be 20,000+ years old so a year in our time can be like a month in their sense of time. Just because we think we are ready does not mean that we truly are. Our spirits know us better than we know ourselves and they will show themselves when they are ready.

Just keep talking to your spirits and they will come to you. I hope this helps :thumbup:

Return to “Dragons”