New-ish Necromancer/Time traveler needs a teacher! Plz halp?

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Can you place the link to this reading you got please? I'm interested.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

You should hang out in chat. There's usually always someone there who has the answers to any questions you might have. I try to wait until chat is busy, then ask because the more people, the higher the chance at least one or more people can answer. And actually, someone else in chat was just telling me about their interest in time travel through AP the other day. There's several of us in chat around your age, or older and have been around here for a while :)

We can't share social media info or emails in the forum, but if you find someone to connect with you can join CH's social media platform ParaEcho www.paraecho.com

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

You should hang out in chat. There's usually always someone there who has the answers to any questions you might have. I try to wait until chat is busy, then ask because the more people, the higher the chance at least one or more people can answer....There's several of us in chat around your age, or older and have been around here for a while :) [/quote]

I do indeed keep an eye on chat and sometimes even chat a but. So I will make sure to come in more often! Any partucular time/day when chat is busy?
Kaliopia wrote:We can't share social media info or emails in the forum, but if you find someone to connect with you can join CH's social media platform ParaEcho http://www.paraecho.com
Thank you for the tip!! I will join asap! Much appreciated! 2lv

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:I do indeed keep an eye on chat and sometimes even chat a but. So I will make sure to come in more often! Any partucular time/day when chat is busy?
There's usually a few of us on throughout the day, but I think it starts picking up more maybe around 5-6 pm est, sometimes a little later depending on the day. If it seems slow in the evenings, most likely there's a handful of us who have chat open, but have other convo's going in other places. I spend a lot of time in Skype and Facebook so I tend to get distracted and wander off sometimes lol Others seem to do the same, so it just depends on what's going on.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Kaliopia wrote: There's usually a few of us on throughout the day, but I think it starts picking up more maybe around 5-6 pm est, sometimes a little later depending on the day. If it seems slow in the evenings, most likely there's a handful of us who have chat open, but have other convo's going in other places. I spend a lot of time in Skype and Facebook so I tend to get distracted and wander off sometimes lol Others seem to do the same, so it just depends on what's going on.
Thank you! I will definitely try to catch up with some of you on chat!! Every time I go on there, it has been lovely. 2lv

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!

Return to “Shadow Me”