Thought forms

Avariel
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hello all,

Sadly, after almost a year of attempting I've still received no truly decipherable communication from my "dragons." I had a medium friend of mine (who's very talented) attempt to channel the entities supposedly imbued in the spirit stones I brought her, and she discovered that there were strong thought form impressions on the stones themselves, of someone who "believes in fairies and goblins and dragons and things like that" her words, but she told me a little sadly that she didn't sense any actual entities bound to the objects.

I have to say that I'm dissapointed, but that I should have known better; summoning an actual entity and binding it is in an of itself a powerful spell and I think it was a little silly of me to believe that two people were summoning and binding these creatures willy nilly and that said spirits were perfectly willing to be stamped onto rocks and sent to all corners of the earth. I think that it may be possible that Mag and Ash have very good intentions, but that I'm paying waaaaay too much for their good-intentioned thoughts to be impressed upon cheap gemstones.

I won't be back :( Blessings to all of you, and I hope that you all have better luck in your collecting. Please feel free to email me if you've had similar experiences.

Avariel

vera
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've talked to many legitimate psychics (including Lilydale registered) and some of them can sense/see/talk to my spirits and some can't. Even with talking with other talented collectors, my spirits don't always step forward and make themselves known to others. Sometimes I wonder if the vessel is empty and I don't get contact with them until months later. Heck, sometimes they're out and about visiting their other spirit friends and families so the stone doesn't really give off any energy.

How good are you at interpreting signs? I asked a fairy to prove it was real, and in a 24 hour period, I saw a person with a Tinkerbell tattoo, I received a package that had a fairy on the stamp, I found an old hair clip that I lost years ago with a fairy on it, and got an email from Borders recommending an album with some songs about fairies in the title, and had orbs show up in a picture I took that day. I don't think a happy thought could have pulled all of that off.

Avariel
new here
new here

Have you ever spoken to your spirits?

Orbs are usually dust; I did a lot of paranormal investigating with Pacific Paranormal Investigations down in San Diego a few years ago, and most of the time they're particles in the air that reflect light when you camera flash goes off, or when external light sources around the camera reflect off of them. A lot of the stuff you're listing off as proof seems inconsequential to me; there are millions of people in the world with tinkerbell tattoos, you've bought books and music before with fairies as themes and thus the site sends you recommendations, (since it seems like you like fairies as per your "fairy" and the hair clip"). You're probably aware of these things because you asked specifically for a sign and then started looking for fairy related things, and saw (only) 5 that weren't exactly any sort of communication; I'm sure if you were looking for signs from the All Spider god you would have noticed tons of spiders outside, a spider tattoo on a biker, a book about spiders etc. Wouldn't a spirit who truly wanted to communicate (especially one that's massively powerful and strongly felt like a C4 or C5) actually try to speak with you? I believe in having faith, but if every little thing sets you off in spiritual spasms of joy, then where do you draw the line between faith and practical discernment?

You sound very hopeful; I am too, but I'm careful not to take "flashes of light" or "moving shadows at hte corner of my eye" as a sign that some supernatural being that is supposedly incredibly powerful is trying to communicate with me. I've had spirits communicate with me in the past few months (my own guides, especially) and they are certaintly not ancient dragon spirits; and they also don't rely on fairy stamps.

I trust my friend; she's never failed, never, to channel a spirit, and if the spirit of the dragon was "away" at the time she would have been able to ask it to her by calling it's name. What sort of spirit guide that was magically bound to me would refuse to respond when called, with all politeness and respect? Every other spirit that she's tried to call has always responded, even if it's to gently tell her "not right now."

I think the desire to believe that there are millions of multi-colored dragon spirits floating around in the world just waiting to be bound and sold to us for our own personal pleasure is a strong one, and I felt it too; what an amazing world would that be! But I believe, if any are left, that most souls of great dragons are content where they are, and are not veritable puppy dogs of the supernatural world looking for owners. What sort of dragons would they be if they were?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My talented psychics could not pick up my Djinn. At first she told me it was my spirit guide. Then when I told her it was a Djinn, she was like as she recall Djinn's are invisible don't make themselves known. There are a lot of entities psychics cannot pick up simply because they are not educated in the matter. Anything of non human or angelic origin they will call it "of demon class." Anyways there are certain spirits that can chose to be known or not.

For many psychics they only pick up on dead people and even then they don't even get the name of my relatives right. Like how would she be able to communicate with say the spirit of a dead squirrel or dog. I doubt she could pick that up. And even if she could, by what language?

I certainly don't know if your stones have anything, but my guardian dragon ring from someone else at first had no energy, but then when I brought him in all my crazy zapping stopped. And only when I slept with his vessel did I feel him try to come out. Needless to say he goes on my workouts with me because he gives me a lot of chi energy.

I never had imaginary friends as a kid and I suck at story telling. But it's not a matter of belief. Like I can't control when they come visit even though they are bound to my rings. If they were truely attached to the ring, why is it that they can find me before the package arrives?

And should they obey me since I am master? That's what I thought. But they seem to come at night, and when my eyes are closed. Sometimes when they are opened. But the last time that happened I didnt sleep for 48 hours. So they figure I'm just not ready. Anyways my dragon puffed on my face last night and I was not by a window.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Magnolia has specifically and continuously told us that she and other practitioners that she works with cloak their spirits so that they are not detectable in order to prevent anyone from possibly stealing them. Maybe your friend felt that energy, but it was different because of the cloaking.

If you choose not to believe, then that's you. I'm sorry you are giving up. Not everyone is meant for this path, nor is everyone able to easily communicate with spirits. It's a learning process for all of us. If you do intend to leave, I hope you will at least rehome your spirits and not chuck them out. What spirits do you have?

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

ladyevelyn77 wrote:Magnolia has specifically and continuously told us that she and other practitioners that she works with cloak their spirits so that they are not detectable in order to prevent anyone from possibly stealing them. Maybe your friend felt that energy, but it was different because of the cloaking.

If you choose not to believe, then that's you. I'm sorry you are giving up. Not everyone is meant for this path, nor is everyone able to easily communicate with spirits. It's a learning process for all of us. If you do intend to leave, I hope you will at least rehome your spirits and not chuck them out. What spirits do you have?
That is so true.
And I am sorry as well that you are giving up.
What type of Dragon is it?
Is it a Black? From what I have read, they are standoffish, not cuddly..

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I also am curious as to what you have and if you will be rehoming. I would be inetersted, depending on how much you paid and what you will resell them for.

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
vera
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I understand how you may think my results of looking for signs are biased, but looking for signs is part of the process.

Yes, it is possible that dust causes orbs in photographs. Sometimes I will see a flash of light, and not for just a millisecond. When I first started seeing these orbs, the first thing I did was go to the eye doctor to make sure I didn't have a torn retina. My eyes were fine. Then, whenever I saw one of these brilliant orbs, I like to grab my digital camera and take a picture. If I'm fast enough, the same color and size of orb shows up in the picture. After that, I like to independently send the picture to several psychic friends and collectors who can see spirits, asking them what is in the picture. They get back to me and tell me what type of spirit it is, such as a dragon or fairy. Sometimes, they even come back with the name, and the name is a detail that is only known to me, Magnolia and the spirit.

I've only been collecting for a few months, so I'm not at the point where I can have fluent conversations all the time, but I have been able to have some conversations with my spirits. Their voice and tone is different from my own. While a skeptic would say it was just my imagination, they sometimes use words I've never heard of. For example, last week, they told me I should get a stone called morganite and I've never heard of this stone before. I'm not a stone genius like some other collectors. Sometimes they use slang from the era that they're in. It's not something I picked up from watching too much television, either.

It's hard to have experiences if you're not sensitive and don't have the muscles for it. If a butterfly flaps its wings in an auditorium, some people can feel the breeze and others can't. So to the people who didn't feel the breeze, does that mean there was never a butterfly?

I'm curious what steps you've taken to open yourself up to a spirit, such as meditation, working with crystals, etc. I hear of people getting spirits and then bossing them around, and then wonder why they don't get results.

Have you ever done the test that involves asking a spirit to touch you somewhere? You will feel the heat, just as if you're too close to the campfire. The best litmus test ever is to get a nympho and then see if you can't tell a difference. ;)

JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

vera wrote: Have you ever done the test that involves asking a spirit to touch you somewhere? You will feel the heat, just as if you're too close to the campfire. The best litmus test ever is to get a nympho and then see if you can't tell a difference. ;)
What invocation is it that you can use to try and get your spirit to touch you? I'd liek to give that a try ^^

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vera, morganite is an expensive pink stone. But...you'll love it. Your fairies have expensive tastes. LOL. Where did this fairy come from...Tiffany's? Check it out on ebay. It's one of the new trend stones sort of the same way tanzanite is.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Dragons”