Servitor Communication Help

mangobaby
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

OK so my servitor came (she's bound to my spirit) and I can definitely feel her lol. I feel strong vibrations in my chest and I feel a little lightheaded how do I get her to make herself visible or at least talk to me so I can verify that I'm not losing my mind? Is it easy as just asking or is there some sort of activation code? This is my first time and everything is so surreal right now

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Communication is very personal and each person will have different abilities at first. Please do not discount the "imaginary" visions and sounds. When you close your eyes, just allow a space for her to appear and just let her appear. Don't worry that you "made up her appearance" or "made up what she said." In my personal experience, it is a lot like that... just a little different. I find that trying is actually worse for it. You have to let it happen. If those methods don't work for you, just use a pendulum or tarot to communicate. Try to log your dreams and meditations too!

Also, you are not losing your mind! :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
mangobaby
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Sequinox wrote:Communication is very personal and each person will have different abilities at first. Please do not discount the "imaginary" visions and sounds. When you close your eyes, just allow a space for her to appear and just let her appear. Don't worry that you "made up her appearance" or "made up what she said." In my personal experience, it is a lot like that... just a little different. I find that trying is actually worse for it. You have to let it happen. If those methods don't work for you, just use a pendulum or tarot to communicate. Try to log your dreams and meditations too!

Also, you are not losing your mind! :)
thank you so much for the reply! I'm actually going to try to go to sleep and see if she appears (plus I'm a little tired anyway lol) I'm definitely going to do like you said and just let it happen and see what happens. <3

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”