Wraith and dangers of keeping one

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

What are the dangers of keeping a Wraith 2cl , if any?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I gotta figure with a protective DA, there's always the danger of going too far in the name of protection.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Alys wrote:I gotta figure with a protective DA, there's always the danger of going too far in the name of protection.
do you mean hurting others?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Make sure you detail for your wraith, or protective spirits in general, what you are and aren't OK with them doing in the name of protection. If there are specific things that you wouldn't find acceptable under any circumstances, let them know. Or if you'd rather they scale their response based on the level of intent of the attacking party, let them know that, too. That way, if the attacker in question only has a mild level of intent, or tiny ability to cause damage, they're not doing the equivalent of trying to kill a gnat with a nuclear warhead. But if the attacker has an intense level of desire to harm, or is capable of doing serious damage, well, BOMBS AWAY.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Make sure you detail for your wraith, or protective spirits in general, what you are and aren't OK with them doing in the name of protection. If there are specific things that you wouldn't find acceptable under any circumstances, let them know. Or if you'd rather they scale their response based on the level of intent of the attacking party, let them know that, too. That way, if the attacker in question only has a mild level of intent, or tiny ability to cause damage, they're not doing the equivalent of trying to kill a gnat with a nuclear warhead. But if the attacker has an intense level of desire to harm, or is capable of doing serious damage, well, BOMBS AWAY.
I was about to post something along those lines. Make sure the level of intent equals the intent of the person causing the havoc. And with all DA beings, strict house rules are a must.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote:
Alys wrote:I gotta figure with a protective DA, there's always the danger of going too far in the name of protection.
do you mean hurting others?
Yes. Basically what L2R said.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you all, this gives me an idea.
I used to have dark spirits (not from CH), had to revoke them all, as their energy was too much for me, I know in some way they wanted to protect me, but their way was not always the way I wished...
There's a wraith in CH shop which is in some way "calling" me, but I am now very careful before inviting dark arts again.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I received a wraith from a reverse adoption and i just said what i tolerate in terms of revenge .

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote:Thank you all, this gives me an idea.
I used to have dark spirits (not from CH), had to revoke them all, as their energy was too much for me, I know in some way they wanted to protect me, but their way was not always the way I wished...
There's a wraith in CH shop which is in some way "calling" me, but I am now very careful before inviting dark arts again.
I would go ahead and get it. I would also give it the house rules. Once they get the house rules, they obey them most of the time. Wraiths are very protective and usually do not step outside their bounds. They also work in the background, just like volkhs.

With DA, you want to get them slowly because they do give you headaches while you are acclimating to their energies. I always ask mine to tone their energy down because my head feels like it will explode for a long time. They tone their energy down to a tolerable level and move it up very gradually until they are at full power and you can tolerate it.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Huffette wrote:
Angelik wrote:Thank you all, this gives me an idea.
I would go ahead and get it. I would also give it the house rules. Once they get the house rules, they obey them most of the time. Wraiths are very protective and usually do not step outside their bounds. They also work in the background, just like volkhs.

With DA, you want to get them slowly because they do give you headaches while you are acclimating to their energies. I always ask mine to tone their energy down because my head feels like it will explode for a long time. They tone their energy down to a tolerable level and move it up very gradually until they are at full power and you can tolerate it.
Thanks Huffette, I am thinking to get the wraith..just want to be 100% sure before pushing the order/purchase button :)

Return to “Dark Arts”