active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey peeps, I kinda have an announcement, kinda don't, I really just wanted to put out my idea somewhere. I didn't want to seem like I was trying to advertise anything (literally I don't even have a shop yet) but I've decided to put it here just in case.

Anyway, the news. I'm planning, well, still dreaming, on making some sort of spirit keeping related store. Since a bunch of things have happened, I want to have some sort of small backup plan for income. I wanna have fun doing it though, like anyone else who has a job. I plan on making the store during college perhaps to give myself some space from home and maybe give myself the college experience. Keep in mind this is like in a couple months to a year or 2, I honestly don't know when or if I will strive to achieve this.

The store is gonna be called, get this.....

Lycan Your Spirit

Just like my punny self ya guys, I hope it shall be great. *cough* also shout out to jimy for inspiration.

It will basically be a store that will create custom spirit portraits, plushies, art dolls, as well as custom vessels, boxes, and storage areas like shelves, chests and cabinets. There can also be custom made offerings like incense, candles (carved into things or just plain) incense burners, offering bowls, candle holders, teas, and much, MUCH more.

Basically whatever custom I think could be awesome for spirits would be here. I might also add in random art related things I've made into the mix that involves fantasy and/or spirit things.

But yeah, I kinda wanted to put this out there, lately I've been thinking of the future. Perhaps if everything goes down this shop will serve it's purpose, but for now it's just a dream.

Any thoughts, comments or advice? I plan on making this an Internet store by the way, but wouldn't it be cool if I had an actual place to buy this stuff?

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This is funny bc I thought about doing something very very similar : ) as a back up or side job

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm thinking either weebly or etsy for the job, or maybe some sort of other website creator. Still, the idea is out there, only time will tell if it comes to fruition.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

That's an awesome goal in mind! Wish much success in the future!

I breathe deep into the ground, and it resounds into the depths of the Earth.

Return to “Website Showcase”