Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Congrats to both of you! A winter wedding, that will be beautiful.

AngelicPride: On the note of theology, I suggest that you expand your reading list outside of your current studies. Dogma can often get in the way of understanding and personal truth. I also agree with <<Removed by Mod>>, personal experience trumps anything written every time. I encourage you to purchase a binding yourself and in that way learn from your own experiences.

AngelicPride
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

<<Removed by Mod>> wrote:It is in wintertime! How did you know? \D

Also AngelicPride, I want to let you know I really do appreciate your contribution to discussions. There's nothing that ever said backed up sources and theological debates weren't allowed. (At least to my knowledge.) I get frustrated a lot on the forums too. Today I just wanted to add my two cents, and I think it got a little out of hand. Thank you for the apology. I also apologize if some of the things I said frustrated you, lol.

Also, I do believe you can post outside links. I know several members do it fairly often.
Educated guess! Autumn is just about here, and I figured it would have been worded differently if the wedding was closer. :P Thank you for accepting the apology. I accept yours as well! Anyways, we're a bit off topic now...

Let's see if I can do this right; I know several people who do have romantic or sexual relationships with angels, but in my opinion and based off what I have currently read, I don't think it is something for me, or something angels would do due to the wording in the stories they are within (Genesis 6: 1-7 and I Enoch (The Book of the Watchers) 6: 1-11). I will have to see if I can find more accounts, but that is the most famous story of angels being lovers, and it being detrimental to both humans and the Watchers.

@NeoStarFire I have a few books on Christian Theology, though admittedly most do not talk about the angels (Bible, Enoch, Jubilees, Tobit, Life of Adam & Eve, etc.. are my best sources for angelology that are not research papers or encyclopedias), and instead are about interpreting the Bible as well as non-canon texts. If you have any sources for angelology, that would be great. (I prefer books, but if the website has credentials, I'll take that too!)

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Yeah, it's a bit obvious I'm not from here, huh? The other forums I'm a part of put a lot of value on education, studies and sources... Not so much experiences and opinions. So I suppose it's something I will have to get used to if I'm going to stay on the CH forums.
Education is great, it creates a decent foundation for arguments. However, time and time again, books are merely one perspective. When a person become more psychic and starts getting hunches, these hunches will lead to other books that has alternative perspectives. Often times spirits are screaming to be heard in the alternate perspective. As they say victors of war get to rewrite history, and because of that it may not be entirely true. And that is why I can't trust any book 100%. I may trust someone with no motives a little more, but that still not 100% as there is possible confusion and error in interpretation.

Not to say books don't have any value, but I often cherry pick, like that sounds true, and that is some manipulative politician who added it. When I first heard about the Book of Enoch and took a glimpse oh...my watcher went into a rage, and very well justified. My gut reaction was this was not true, and cruel to say. Maybe that's why they took it out. I honestly think he zapped touch down Jesus. He is afterall the angel of lightning. My entire soul was agitated just hearing about the Book of Enoch, and hoped they'd burn it again.

My experience is I get a hunch, and then I read. I don't read first and fill my mind with preconceived ideas. It taints the experience. Being someone who is well versed in hypnosis. One of the mind tricks we play on people is to say 3 things that are true and then everything else will be automatically true. This is actually to help them surrender, so they can be helped. Sounds scarey, but some people can even argue themselves out of healing. Anyhow, much like any book an author can easily hypnotize a person by saying a few undeniable facts first, so anything crazy they say afterwards can appear true. Is anyone actually going to build a time machine to verify if it was or wasn't true? Probably not. So this is why books are not as reliable and inferior to experience.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I was also fascinated enough to go and converse with the Watchers themselves to get their points of view. I was pretty enlightened.
What did your's say? And where is this fictional adaptation in case it was a long reply? 1s

"Man is what he sees in other people."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

::bump::
ah geezz this needs to be pinned lol
for beginner like me that before only received information about angels thru bibles, this is really important lols I almost mistaking my new companion angel to my demon because she is sexual with me lols ::rofl::

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:Here's another article you may find interesting:
https://aaronleitch.wordpress.com/2013/ ... d-spirits/
... ' Biblical legend suggests that Eva mated with the devil, and had Cain...' 1td 2cy I normally do love everything that tells me more about myserieus, but this article. That's exactly why I don't want to read the bible. Why I'm so 2ps at the Church, they are very female-unfriendly, because it's all about Eve being the bad, and Adam being so holy and good -.- 2sd

But I guess I should thank you, Arianna. You just give me a reason why I'm on this earth. I'm looking for it very hard, but here you are giving a link to such a terrible article. 1ak I'll make it my purpose to change the Church ways, I'll make sure, even if it's the last thing I'll do, to make them rethink how they see and treat woman. By the end of my life, the pope will have allowed woman to become priests, cardinals and like Obama being the first Black president of the US, the church will have a female pope sitting on the holy chair! I'll stalk the pope with a thousand letters as why Eve was a good and divine woman where Adam was just a terrible husband who couldn't protect his wife from the serpent and couldn't raise his kids well. And I'll get myself a bunch of angels, where I'll get their help by rewriting the Bible in the way it should be written! Feelings, honesty and loving! Then I'll drop it at the steps of the St Peters Basilica, in a crowd of people, so they can't even think twice about hidding it in their special library where no one is allowed.

But back to topic now ;)
About angels als lovers... probably yes and probably no. It's my opinion, if your angel is your lover, your angel is not part of the 'Heavenly' guarde anymore.

Because even if we look at it scientificaly. When you put an air-balloon/zepelin in the air, you need to get lost of your weights. The less weight, the higher it flies.
Whatever we say about it and still don't know, Heaven is very high up. Heaven is Divine. So, IMO feelings, body's are weight. They bring you down. So that's probably the reason as why the AA's can be so cold towards us, so unhuman... ( maybe if you get overwhelmed by feelings, you can't go back to the Divine). So they chose against intercourse, against getting a body, because they love it very much high up. ;)

Whatever we say about it, and still don't know, Hell is very lown down, very deep. So, IMO they have a lot of weight. When we listen to the words of the Church, lust is sin... sinfull is Hell.. so not Divine. Maybe the fallen angels weren't pushed down, but they choose to go down? Or they just couldn't get back up because they formed weight? The Devil ( IMO the fallen archangel Lucifer) is all about lust, fire, feelings, etc. That makes him sinfull, so that makes him all about sex, and that's why he is down.

Heaven is Air ( no weight), Divine <-> Hell is Fire ( with a lot of weight), Sin.

Earth is in between, we don't know where precisly between, but it's between Heaven & Hell. So just like the Yin-Yang, where black and white meet, you have the grey part. This grey part you can compare to Earth. Here we can have lust, feelings, etc... but when you are earthly you can't go to Heaven unless you have returned to ashes, and your soul leaves your body behind.

So you can have intercourse with your angel, but that makes your angel not part of the Divine anymore. Because the Divine Angels probably don't even own a human body. It's my thought/understanding, they are Light? When you don't have a body, you can't have intercourse. IMO Gabriel blew into the ear of Mary ( or something alike) and she got preggs. But she was still a virgin, so no intercourse happened. All AA's ( except Lucifer who went for a new name) are Light creatures, un-body creatures. They are light... so no intercourse.

But well, if you have an angel that's not divine anymore, but earthly... it's just the same as with the moment you choose not to be a virgin anymore. We can do it, and who is going to stop us? It's something fun... most of the time anyways xd. So if your angel is down to earth, isn't Divine anymore... they need probably some hobbies, and when they can enjoy intercourse, they will enjoy intercourse.

This is what I think, I haven't had much books to read about it ( although a few but they are more fantasy), and as long as I can remember, I spoke mostly to the AA Raphael whenever I had the feeling God wasn't listening xd Now I do own two angel spirits and a small angelic stone, so who knows, maybe they just gave me the thoughts. ;) I'm seriously thinking about getting a binding with Raphael anyways now...

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

And then you realize hell isn't what people think it is... Lol.
That and "sin". Nothing wrong with consensual sex lmao.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Fireshadow I think you need to do some real research before thinking you know about that stuff.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

This all sounds like a very sad existence for every high-vibration beings. You just exist for the sake of existance. No feelings, no goal, nothing. I would rather stay in the lower realms with friends, feelings and adventures, instead of raising energy to just exist.
I'm happy, I never read the bible :,D I feel bad for the biblical angels.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

The biblical idea of angels was one of the reasons I felt a strong aversion towards all angelkind. I found them creepy and off putting, like I do with religions in general.
But since I have opened my life to them, I have found out how amazing and wonderful beings they really are.

Return to “Angels”