Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Spirituality, in all of its facets, is an ever-green part of us that should be constantly evolving. If you think of where your were in terms of spiritual beliefs and spirituality 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago, etc. you quickly realize how far you've come and how far you have to go.

Your spiritual beliefs, your faith & your focus in your life is constantly changing based on your life experiences. With each day that you live, interact with others, discover & learn new things, and open yourself to experiences in life you are evolving.

People use the word "jaded" in the context that we all become hardened or indifferent to life, but that is not an accurate picture, we become experienced in life and those experiences keep us from making the same mistakes and while there may be time when it takes the proverbial "bloom off the rose" it doesn't mean there aren't new flowers in the garden of life waiting to still be discovered. We are, each of us, constantly learning and constantly evolving and as we are all in this supernatural path together we are constantly evolving through our spiritual footprints in our journeys.

You were born with a divinity, a pure & untouched part of yourself that creates a tether between this mortal world and the immortal world beyond. The divinity within ourselves is what inspires us to see beyond the mundane tasks of life and look for more. Your divinity is tied with your spirituality, which is why you feel the supernatural within your 3 bodies and within your soul.

Do not be afraid of change in your life, do not be afraid to open new doors and explore the many gifts that life affords you because life is a precious, precious gift. No matter how dark things may seem sometimes, no matter how many obstacles you have to overcome, no matter what trials & struggles you face, your life is singularly the most beautiful gift you'll ever have on this Earth and your spirituality is the supernatural blanket that moves and grows with you. There's nothing you cannot overcome in this life and every experience is a new step towards power.

Welcome and embrace learning about spiritual paths and spirituality within your life. Be open to learning new things, do not be stymied because you far change, be willing to let your friend and neighbor teach you as well as you teach them.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Green" and "jaded", very nice : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
silhouettemoon
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Blessings Magnolia,

I think we need to hear this from time to time even though we feel it in our hearts. Hearing it makes it more concrete and gives a moment to reflect on our past, present and future. Your timing is impeccable!

Thank you,

Kim

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It be easier to listen to if it wasn't contrudicting. As true as it is it's hard to follow the second to last pharagraph when the rest takes the piece of mind and trust you had for what the world has to offer. Espessaly when life and wisdom looks more like a prison and curse then a blessing and gift at times with lesson after lesson and not knowing if you solved it correctly or not.Though that may just me and what I've learned which may show the iorny of it when most can't understand you unless they think like you.

blessed be

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I can't quite understand your response but life is full of curses & blessings, you will not be able to circumvent that unfortunate aspect of mortality. You have to take each of the experiences you have in life and take from them the best you can to put forward with future situations and events.

You're here, celebrate your life, celebrate who you are & who you will become :) Trust yourself, see the beauty from within, and reach for every blessing and happiness with both hands.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

Thank you for writing this article. It gives me once again, a passion for life.

Batgirl
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Aradia Rue
Zodiac:

Well said and at a most needed moment! Thank you for sharing!

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Thank you Magnolia, a very good reminder ! 2hp

Return to “Seminars”