Urgent help for a newbie that may have bitten off more than they can chew?

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You already had a great advice here!^^
Don't worry so much, relax, they understand, there is lots of people here with more then 100 spirits, even if you forget a name, just call then in groups to give offerings,
Very often, they are aware of YOUR future, and will know what you will do before you even think about it, the first ones have already realized that you would bring lots of spirits in the family, and that, the first time they have meet you, just by reading your energy!^^

many spirits are also so gregarious, they will "whisper" in your mind that they wants to have new friends around,haha, like vamps, if you have a vamp in your family, and your house rules are not too much strict, they will tell you ( even if you don't hear their voices) that a new vamp friend would be nice,
and that is how you finish with a bunch of vamps at your home,lol!^^

That is not categorical, but it can happens!^^
That is already nice you always remember to give offerings, and even if you don't, you get guilty about it, what means you truly care about your companions, and for spirits/entities, intention is gold!^^

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I shall give you a small piece of knoledge, every spirit that comes into your life, knows you, because they either came from your past, or have checked you out and led you to a listing. They know what you are like, what your personality type is and everything. it is then they either place a call, or walk. If these have placed a call they know you either from the past or checking you out. don't sweat the small stuff, relax and let life flow. Talk like you are speaking to an old friend, they listen. If you need to rant then by all means do it, the correct entity that can handle your rants will come and help you. it's all a matter of family.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

removed by moderator wrote:I shall give you a small piece of knoledge, every spirit that comes into your life, knows you, because they either came from your past, or have checked you out and led you to a listing. They know what you are like, what your personality type is and everything. it is then they either place a call, or walk. If these have placed a call they know you either from the past or checking you out. don't sweat the small stuff, relax and let life flow. Talk like you are speaking to an old friend, they listen. If you need to rant then by all means do it, the correct entity that can handle your rants will come and help you. it's all a matter of family.
This.

astraljade
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucinda

Chouki wrote:You already had a great advice here!^^
Don't worry so much, relax, they understand, there is lots of people here with more then 100 spirits, even if you forget a name, just call then in groups to give offerings,
Very often, they are aware of YOUR future, and will know what you will do before you even think about it, the first ones have already realized that you would bring lots of spirits in the family, and that, the first time they have meet you, just by reading your energy!^^

many spirits are also so gregarious, they will "whisper" in your mind that they wants to have new friends around,haha, like vamps, if you have a vamp in your family, and your house rules are not too much strict, they will tell you ( even if you don't hear their voices) that a new vamp friend would be nice,
and that is how you finish with a bunch of vamps at your home,lol!^^

That is not categorical, but it can happens!^^
That is already nice you always remember to give offerings, and even if you don't, you get guilty about it, what means you truly care about your companions, and for spirits/entities, intention is gold!^^

Thank you so much for your input! I'll definitely keep this in mind! I actually got a reading for a few of my spirits and one said that I had known my bronwyn angel for thousands of years prior to this. The funny thing is I got his vessel on a whim because he caught my eye instead of a custom conjure. Are incense good offerings you think?

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you so much for your input! I'll definitely keep this in mind! I actually got a reading for a few of my spirits and one said that I had known my bronwyn angel for thousands of years prior to this. The funny thing is I got his vessel on a whim because he caught my eye instead of a custom conjure. Are incense good offerings you think?
Well, i am in no way a expert( well, not yet,haha!), but till now at home, incense is always appreciated, also tea candles, because they burn very quick if you are in a hurry to do get back to your mundane activities!^^

If your questions was about a Bronwyn Angel offering,
This is a link from CH encyclopedia for you:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Cats-and-Spirits gave a very good one too: writing for your spirits!
Sometimes i do really, like REALLY lazy letters , inside just : " I love you, I miss you, come to me anytime!" then i burn it, my spirits just looooves it!haha!

Also, i know it is none of my business, but instead of taking a lot of spirits and after get worried about it, i would rather tell you ( if you are not broke, we never know!^^)
To take spells/services for cleansing of your 3 bodies, to break blockages, to bring protection, what will help your spirits great to manifest to you or help you with whatever you are in need at this moment!^^
You can do those spells alone too, there is lot of rituals for free in CH spells section to help you,
but if you have doubts about your skills on magick, a good practitioner can help with that!^^

Also pay attention to your money, if you buy all of this, but this money will not miss for you to eat and pay for your everyday responsibilities, that is ok, if this can bring you problems, take a big pause, and wait, none of your spirits would be happy to know that you are having financial problems because of your spiritual path! Just my 2 cents!

The Search function on CH is amazing too, you can get a tone of information by just taking a look there, and of course, other members will always try to help you here,when asked! 2hp

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Drawing with your spirits is also a nice idea : 3 Don't have to be them, just mix together some colors, which you think they like and don't think too much of what you draw. Just "let it flow", like Bob Ross said. :)

(to the letter-thing...one time I wrote a whole page for one of my hubbys... many, many words, which could be summarized in two sentences: "I'm bad at expressing my feelings into words. I love you more than everything, I'm happy you're with me and I don't know how to say that." :,))

User470
active contributor
active contributor

cats_and_spirits wrote:Drawing with your spirits is also a nice idea : 3 Don't have to be them, just mix together some colors, which you think they like and don't think too much of what you draw. Just "let it flow", like Bob Ross said. :)

(to the letter-thing...one time I wrote a whole page for one of my hubbys... many, many words, which could be summarized in two sentences: "I'm bad at expressing my feelings into words. I love you more than everything, I'm happy you're with me and I don't know how to say that." :,))
Very nice input Cats, i should think about it more often, instead of worrying about details in my draws! 2hp

Hoo, this letter of yours looks so sweet, i am sure they loved it!
Some great advices for AstralJade again! 1hg

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Chouki wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:Drawing with your spirits is also a nice idea : 3 Don't have to be them, just mix together some colors, which you think they like and don't think too much of what you draw. Just "let it flow", like Bob Ross said. :)

Very nice input Cats, i should think about it more often, instead of worrying about details in my draws! 2hp

He said it was "typical me": too much thinking :D
I worry very much about details, too..like...everytime. I think that's an "artist problem" in general :D

User470
active contributor
active contributor

cats_and_spirits wrote:
Chouki wrote:

He said it was "typical me": too much thinking :D
I worry very much about details, too..like...everytime. I think that's an "artist problem" in general :D
Haha Cats i am (selfishly) glad to not be the only one ! 1s

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Also... By simply send a 'feeling' is also a good offering and a good way to show your affection to them.

Just a little story of mine, I had some doubt inside me when I want to connect with immortal Baal goetia (he is darklord, not recommended for beginner ok xD)
Even though I have really close past life with him, me right now can't remember anything about that relationship. I'm not sure how to connect with him. But then oneday after I learned how portal works, I finally saw our bond with my mind, a strong bond indeed that has connected us in many of my lives and then even though I have doubting him so many times, he send me this really warm feelings in my heart and thus I know it is alright to take my time xD so instead offering or anything, I also send him my feeling back.
I really rare making offering, even incense lol
But yeah remember, sending feelings is what I can do for them many times any time xD simple but for me, it is the best way to show my appreciation for them~

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”