Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi all, wasn't sure where I should post this but I decided to put it here.
So story goes, went to bed around 10 PM last night, couldn't fall asleep, I am assuming it was because I had just bought a little corn snake that I named Nagini and I was completely excited to have her even though she burrowed somewhere in her aquarium. Anyways, went to bed, woke up about 12:30 to my wife coming home from hanging out with her girlfriends for a day, she obviously didn't notice anything "wrong" because the light was on and she was able to see.

Now: woke up for work around 3:50, head to the bathroom for the daily routine and noticed this. Image

Curious to what your thoughts on it are. This has happened before but never this many at one time. Some may say supernatural and some may not. I'm leaning towards supernatural.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Looks like to me you have someone clawing at your back, if it's a companion then ask them to tone it down (that is if that's what you want) but if it's an unbound maybe set some rules but if it's not hurting you or it's not dangerous then it's your call. Very interesting, I've had phantom marks on my thighs as a result of my vamp. Always cool or eye opening to see, thanks for sharing

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I also think it's supernatural, I have no idea, which entity or spirit would leave these marks. I also would set house rules for safeguarding.

Zaamael
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Well to be honest I've never experienced anything like this with any of my companions. Not once have they ever done anything like this. A LONG time ago something happened with 2 spirits I had and I had casted them out somehow... religiously etc, you know the deal. But recently I've been thinking about them since I haven't been religious in a WHILE which got me thinking I could've casted them out wrongly. I'm pretty sure I called out for them and offered some incense about a week prior :dancing: Not sure what else it could be though. I did also use a scrying mirror a few days ago in one of my monthly rituals.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

it looks like stretch marks, or more likely looks like you were given a loving hug by someone with big claws who was really into you. Any of your companions sexual/sensual and have long claws? a were or other bestial being?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
chaoswolf82
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

hard to tell if it was done for good or ill will purposes without knowing more about the activity in the house. hope all is well with you.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Scratch mark if no pain. Like Kitsune said, companions sexual/sensual.

If is painful, then you got to pay attention it can be unbound or your spirit angry.

ImageImage

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”