i bought a vampire transformation ring

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:then i may have just have to buy a attract living vamps from removed by moderator blood magic.
And if that doesn't work as you expected?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:what a waste of money. i did not do the ritual because it requires me to cut my hand to draw out blood... i bought a vampire spirit though from ch. cant wait for it to be here. hope the vamp will turn me. or contact real live vamps to turn me into a vampire..
Not that I think the ritual will get you closer to transforming, because I sincerely don't think a physical change is possible...

But why spend the money on an item and not follow the instructions that came with it? Especially if the item cost a lot of money?

I have been on these forums since late 2013, and in that time, I have never seen a person declare that their vampire spirits has either turned them physically, or has hooked them up with someone who could do so. So please don't take it out on your vampire spirit if a transformation does not result.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Likes2Read wrote:I have been on these forums since late 2013, and in that time, I have never seen a person declare that their vampire spirits has either turned them physically, or has hooked them up with someone who could do so. So please don't take it out on your vampire spirit if a transformation does not result.
Because spirits can't transform anyone, especially not physically. They're dead.
supersaiyan5 wrote:what a waste of money. i did not do the ritual because it requires me to cut my hand to draw out blood... i bought a vampire spirit though from ch. cant wait for it to be here. hope the vamp will turn me. or contact real live vamps to turn me into a vampire..
Also.......sorry, but if you're not even willing to cut yourself and sacrifice a bit of blood without pain, how do you expect a vampire to come by and bite your neck and drink all your blood? That will probably hurt like crazy until you lose consciousness and also you'll slowly die...

I think that cutting your hand is the lesser painful thing to do. And if you don't even show enough ambition to become a vampire to drain a little blood.......no vampire would ever respect you enough to even consider turning you.
There's people who actually went to Transylvania to find vampires, that might have gotten lucky. You just buy stuff over the internet and post on forums and are not even willing to let some blood.......I literally can't even.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Still at it I see. You know that a lot of heavy rituals will require you to draw blood, right? You bought it, you're not willing to go through with it.. the waste of money is that you didn't do it. Your fault yes?

Were you expecting something without a blood element? Do you know how agonizing a turning itself could be and many aspects of living as a true vampire does? Well I know you overlooked the bulk of one post I made to you where I think I explained some of that.. it will do you no good to continuously ignore the reality of vampires.

Likes2Read wrote: But why spend the money on an item and not follow the instructions that came with it? Especially if the item cost a lot of money?
Aprophis wrote: Also.......sorry, but if you're not even willing to cut yourself and sacrifice a bit of blood without pain, how do you expect a vampire to come by and bite your neck and drink all your blood? That will probably hurt like crazy until you lose consciousness and also you'll slowly die...

I think that cutting your hand is the lesser painful thing to do. And if you don't even show enough ambition to become a vampire to drain a little blood.......no vampire would ever respect you enough to even consider turning you.
There's people who actually went to Transylvania to find vampires, that might have gotten lucky. You just buy stuff over the internet and post on forums and are not even willing to let some blood.......I literally can't even.
My thoughts exactly. Some vampires are lolling over in their graves right now.

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

well im sure they would understand money is a factor in this. the ritual says i need to buy a couple more things...

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:
well im sure they would understand money is a factor in this. the ritual says i need to buy a couple more things...
You made it out to sound like that one detail was the factor that decided you weren't going through with the ritual you paid for.

However, I don't think they'd understand much of this apart from possibly the skewed view many have of their kind, the turning process, etc.

If the things this ritual asks of you are expensive then sure it won't be easy, and you have the opportunity to decide if it is worth the gamble (my 2 cents: I would guess it is not going to turn you into a physical vampire).
But maybe the point you're going to come to face is that actual vampire turning does not come easily, no matter what avenue you are looking at, and even in the case that it occurs is not smooth or definite or assured.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I'm a little surprised at the concept of a spelled item where you have to go out and buy supplies for the ritual that's supposed to make the item work. That goes double for an expensive item that's likely to leave a dent in the average person's budget. If there's need to use additional supplies, either the listing should've said so, or they shouldve been included.

You did state that your reason for not performing the ritual was the need to cut your hand for blood.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Usually, for magick rituals and stuff, I do them on astral and create my own supplies to do the ritual, and for blood, I do on my astral body instead, though it still stings a little but its not as bad as using an actual knife...
Maybe, you can do the bloodletting astrally, instead of cutting or puncturing yourself irl.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

If you really wanted to do the original vampire transformation spell you got, just poke yourself with a needle on your fingertip. Idk how much blood is required for this spell in particular, but usually a drop of blood is good enough. However, i can understand how this spell could be ridiculous. Overall, just be careful.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer