Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nilanaenor
Zodiac:

I'm wondering has anyone ever summoned a succubus themselfes ? I'm new to summoning so i'm also asking where should i start ? And I can enter a hyper-sensitive state or trance where i can sense any spiritual presence or energy around me and can also see peoples aura . So im wondering where should i start due to my abilities ?

PS. Sorry for bad english

~I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, "aw sh*t, he's up!"~
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

It is my impression that conjuring is best learned under the instruction of a mentor because it is easy to do, but difficult to do correctly.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

its always best to have a mentor

spirits lots
LustfullOne
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:It is my impression that conjuring is best learned under the instruction of a mentor because it is easy to do, but difficult to do correctly.
Im aware of that. Though my spiritiual connections make me wonder. I was searching for a mentor all over my country though i didnt find one . I had a mentor who thaught me forbidden arts of magic. He said i need to find another mentor for summoning. Do you know someone who might help me ?

~I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, "aw sh*t, he's up!"~
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

LustfullOne wrote:
Alys wrote:It is my impression that conjuring is best learned under the instruction of a mentor because it is easy to do, but difficult to do correctly.
Im aware of that. Though my spiritiual connections make me wonder. I was searching for a mentor all over my country though i didnt find one . I had a mentor who thaught me forbidden arts of magic. He said i need to find another mentor for summoning. Do you know someone who might help me ?
Sadly, I've got no help on that front. I don't do that kind of magic, and I don't know who is currently taking students.

LustfullOne
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
LustfullOne wrote:
Sadly, I've got no help on that front. I don't do that kind of magic, and I don't know who is currently taking students.
Thanks for the help anyway. Though there is something in my possesion thats been passed down my family. A chain necklace made of silver . Supposedly it inhabits a demon. Though it shows itself as a shadowy figure and sometimes takes over my body when i become angered or furious and works as my second personality.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are books on summoning that might help.

For mentor, CH has the DIY university section:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/University-Classes-DIY/
For the others, you might need to contact conjurers directly, in case they do offer conjuring classes. E.g. I remember Papa Hood (and Charles?) offered this kind of live classes before, not sure if they still offer it.

: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
shockstalker
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Naga
If I could be anything, I would be...: Snake
My magical/paranormal name...: Creator 46
Zodiac:

I manifested mine really quickly, after i did the manifistation it took around 5 minutes and it was a a reality, but the way i manifested her would be different to other people i guess

MarianeElos
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My magical/paranormal name...: Scionbound.
Zodiac:

I've summoned a succubus before. But it was nothing major like the blood sacrifice or the chalk. It was the letter method instead. Google it if you want more instructions. Nothing dangerous, and it's beginner-friendly.

Oɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴀɪᴛʜꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʟɪɢɴ. Mᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀᴏᴜs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴡɪɴɢs ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇʀᴄɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

MarianeElos wrote:I've summoned a succubus before. But it was nothing major like the blood sacrifice or the chalk. It was the letter method instead. Google it if you want more instructions. Nothing dangerous, and it's beginner-friendly.
Well, how safe is it? Who created the method? Can you trust the one who create this method? Any guarantee that it wouldn't bite you later? Moreover, is there any protection measure in this method?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”