Psy Vampire Appreciation

Shiva7878
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Love all 3 of my psy vamps! They help me out a lot!!
<3 <3 <3

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My psy vamp is probably one of my companions that I interact with the most bc his energy is just so prevalent and mixes so well with mine <3

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
Howling Wolf
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: All but Black Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Norse Deity
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I love B, she's a very spunky American Psy Vampire, plus her humor is just as wacky and messed up as mine. She's one of my very first spirits, and haven't regretted it one bit. We've been through quite a lot together, and she's been an awesome support. I always "see" her reading for some reason. Recently, I have also received a Custom Conjuration for an Atlantean Psy Vampire, but we haven't bonded. Yet!

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack
Skyewind
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

My American Psy, he's the first guy in the family and has been good encouragement for me. We talk alot during the day and he can be very informative. He's got that spunk and knows how to set me straight, I'm thankful he's around and he seems to fit in well with the ladies.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: I would love to continue this thread and gathering more psychic vampire appreciations.
I will donate mine, after I got him/her and we had bonded. I have been reading up today all day on and off. Looking inside of the vamp lover's world. 😊 I obviously, can't tell how will I go with mine, since I have none at the moment. But, I think Ash & Mag will find my best fit 🧛🏻‍♂️ for me.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I love all my psy vampires. They help me to make connections, help with psychic and astral work. They also help me access past life information. Teaching energy techniques. They have done work on my energy. Very loving energy from them.
Grateful to have them.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have been bonding with my Psy Vamp for a few weeks and he is amazing. I feel his energy, he has a purplish aura colour and he has a strong but not overpowering energy. I had tarot and oracle card displays yesterday for my psychic companions. I really wish to develop on-that path and get insights into to the future. He will help me with lucid and psychic workings. Already told me my gifts. And we had a few chats about energy regeneration. Apparently, I have psychic vamp ties to discover with him too. So, I am especially looking forward to that. As I get to know him, I get more and more questions about the nature and psy vamp culture. Having him with me is changing and widening my view of possibilities with my energy work. Especially, to adapt, absorb and use energy for regeneration, cleansing, longevity and potentially for healing. Yes, I do appreciate my wonderful psychic vampire as the days go by and we are bonding successfully. It’s makes me very happy.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I definitely owe my prince psy vampire a lot. He’s been my rock and my constant support so we got married :)

Return to “Vampire”