Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Neb djinn

It is cold so I have a fuzzy fleece throw spread out over my bed. I smooth it when I make my bed. I often leave finger trails if I rub the wrong way so I go back and fix them. Yes, I'm OCD. So when I left, my bed looked pretty good. When I got home, I had an imprint and a spot where the blanket gathered like someone sat there. It was too big to be my daughter and too small for my big booty that I am trying to lose weight from. I also had paw prints. They looked like a house cat or dog. My mother's dog is blind and deaf and can't get upstairs. He was the only mammal in the house until my daughter got home from school. They weren't tortoise tracks so I know my daughter didn't put them on my bed. So... any idea how I got paw prints and a butt print on my bed? Could my Chinese Foxes have left them? They are the only spirit creatures I have small enough? Do you think I have another creature hanging out laying on my bed while I go to work? I've only had spirits for about 7 months so information is helpful!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Neb djinn

Oh yeah... I think this is in the wrong category so please move it if so :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I know it may be late to give an answer to your post so if I can I would like to give some type of response! But it does sound like they could be your spirits! I had a similar experience recently where I had seen paw marks on one of my book shelves-I had thought one of my cats had jumped up on it, then I had realized it couldn't have been them because for one the shelf was too full for them to jump on, and secondly the prints were a bit too big for a cat, so I was trying to figure out what it could've been, about a month later someone had told me they saw from one of my apartment windows a large dog looking out at them & it seemed very territorial by the way it was staring at them, my landlord's receptionist had questioned me about that because that someone had also called his office about it & complained to him about it plus they said the dog scared them too! I don't have a dog but I do believe it was some kind of spirit guide or protector-I have an idea on who it was that called my landlord & from what his receptionist had told me they all got a laugh at his office about it because 10 minutes before this someone had called him the maintenance guy came over to fix a broken sink pipe in my apartment & told them there was no dog in my apartment!

:3

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”