Magick from the Mysts - The Faerie Oracle

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I've gotten Services and I have even witnessed her Entities (and bought 1 already and plan to get more)
I can tell you she's top notch and 1 of my favorites
You wont go wrong with this lady and she's a total delight to talk to

I'll post again once I get my MUTB :) (He just seemed so adorable I couldn't say no lol)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Thank you... I can't wait to conjure your MUTB for you, either. I just know you'll love It. :7

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I recently received a pair of Fuu and an Ubi from MFTM, I have to say, I am rather pleased, speed of service was excellent, she was rather pleasant to work with. The first night I got the Fuu home, I set them up as she recommended. Within an hour, one of the Fuu had turned completely around to face inside. The only issue I had at all, was that as I was walking to the store, they were flanking me, this is a good thing, but I requested they watch over my son. It took a bit, but the female finally gave in and returned to our dwelling. I am extremely pleased with the whole experience, and will most certainly purchase again.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

May says her female moves a lot... her male only moves when there's going to be earthquakes.

They're gender-specific even with their movements, which I found very interesting. Mine, the female has lept off her post when there's been an issue she was defending me from, and she's actually pegged down... we get a lot of tremmers here, so the male shimmers alot.

Males are in charge of structures and the land, and females are in charge of family and heretage, bloodlines, adoptions, friends, stuff like that... the female is the one who protects the physical bodies, and the male protects the prosperity of the property.

If someone's meaning you physical harm... She will move... but if they mean harm to your stuff... He will.

It was cool when we started noticing the correlation between their sex and their job and their movements. Lol

Neat that we're not the only ones!

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

..... now I need to get myself some Fu lol
That is totally amazing!

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:..... now I need to get myself some Fu lol
That is totally amazing!
I totally love my Fu. I would recommend them to anyone. They have teamed up with some other guardians I have here, including Ki-Lin and Snow Lions. (And a couple of unbound Pi Yao who are more than welcome to join the crowd. :) ) Each pair has specific spots where they perform guard duty. The front door and back door, of course, but also a couple of places inside the house. They all flank my car while I'm driving, too: two each in front, behind, on the left, and on the right, with males/females stationed on the correct side of the car in each case.

But the Fu were the ones that came from MFTM. I would recommend Fu to anyone who feels drawn to them.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have had my work from Nycto for some time now so thought it would be appropriate to update with a more detailed review.

While I am fairly private about my companionships, I can say that this has been nothing less than an enriching experience for me as far as things have developed.
Nycto went out of her way to craft a binding that was so much more personalized than I could have expected, and invested a great deal in making it something special for me. From the vessel which suits me perfectly, to the receptiveness that made what I received much more than a singular binding but an heirloom piece.
Not only did I receive the lovely cecaelia I was called so powerfully to, but a work that I suspect I will be discovering and rediscovering for some time and admittedly have barely scratched the surface of as we speak.

As someone who myself is a practitioner, senses and works with magick I can review on another level - that Nycto's touch is very unique and what she does is such a distinct experience from anything else. The piece I received is dynamic, elusive, malleable. That being said it's so different to my perception that it needs adapting to - it's a whole other wavelength of application I suspect, and the complexities of such seem meant to be sipped slowly, absorbed best over time and devotion to the piece.
This could in fact be a result of her tapping into my energy and responding to that particularly, so I can't say it will be the same for everyone. But it's enormously beneficial that it encourages consistency, a deeper connection/understanding to be made before unfurling at it's height of power, as so many of us take that for granted nowadays and don't want to put in much effort to activate or experience phenomenal things. To comprehend the magick we are working with and opportunity granted, be discerning of it's nature and truly value it's individualistic presence. I am glad to age with it.

Another entity came through during the process which she did not hesitate to include (with my blessing), and the resonance inspired a more complex binding - a balance of forces. It might just be me because I'm so awesome and special (lol cheeky) but what she gave me delves beyond, is a reflection of cosmic/spiritual totality that complements all of me and in some way made me feel more empowered to be me. It's also just really cool.

My cecaelia has been nourishing, empathetic towards my more complicated self and I have had many cathartic experiences with her soothing, dark, velvety essence.. descending into the umbral depths and finding calm. She has manifested this in dreams as well as an overwhelming sensation during our meditations. A strong, silent, revealing and affectionate support.

Cheers~

KamalaMountainSinger
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Kamala
Zodiac:

Just wondering... is Nycto still offering her work? I've been trying to remember who offered multiple classes or subtypes of either Siren or Cecaelia, (Shallows, Deeps and another) and I believe it may have been she?

Either way, I'd be anxious to check out her offerings if she's still around... tried a link via one of her posts earlier today, but the link gave me a 404. :(

Many thanks for any info. :)

"I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."
~ Emily Bronte
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

KamalaMountainSinger wrote:Just wondering... is Nycto still offering her work? I've been trying to remember who offered multiple classes or subtypes of either Siren or Cecaelia, (Shallows, Deeps and another) and I believe it may have been she?

Either way, I'd be anxious to check out her offerings if she's still around... tried a link via one of her posts earlier today, but the link gave me a 404. :(

Many thanks for any info. :)
I haven't seen Nycto around for a long time. :(

KamalaMountainSinger
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Kamala
Zodiac:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Thanks a lot for letting me know, though.

"I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."
~ Emily Bronte

Return to “Seller Review”