Dragon Lair

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

ghosthuntergrl Posted: Jan 9 2008, 07:58 PM

Psychological Samurai

Group: Admin
Member No.: 12

Hello everyone! I made a homemade dragon lair out of sand and sea glass, and was just wondering if anyone else has made one of these, or bought one online? I would like to keep my dragon with me at all times, but know that it would be a cool offering for my dragon to keep her in her lair. How often do you keep your dragon in it's lair? Is it better bonding wise to keep her in her lair, or with you? Is she happier in the lair or with you?

I also posted pretty much the same thing in the gargoyle section as well for those of you with gargoyles too.

--------------------
People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their
next life." - Faith Resnick

I would rather regret the things that I have done than
the things that I have not. - Lucille Ball

METAPHYSICAL REALM RADIO LINK HERE!!!

PhoenixRising84 Posted: Jan 9 2008, 08:27 PM

Wise Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

Hmm... I think the dragon lairs (or any recharging box) is more for re-energizing the entity and giving it a place all to itself. Maybe while you sleep you can let the dragon "sleep"; unless you're bonding and want to invite them into your dreams or something. If thats the case you could put the dragon lair under your pillow or if its too big then next to your pillow.

As to whether or not they're happier in their lair or with their keeper, I would think they would be happy in the company of their keeper (I hope )

Oh, and I think that when bonding you should keep the vessel as close as you can to you by either wearing it or carrying it with you.

This post has been edited by PhoenixRising84 on Jan 9 2008, 08:29 PM

otomoman Posted: Jan 9 2008, 09:40 PM

Wise Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

for the initial bonding process I'd say 5/2, five days in contact with your skin as much as possible and two days on the charging boxes.

ghosthuntergrl Posted: Jan 9 2008, 10:50 PM

Psychological Samurai

Group: Admin
Member No.: 12

Well, that's just it though. I haven't charged it or anything. It's just something I made. It's not a recharging box unless it's magically recharged right? That totally is NOT a sarcastic question btw. Like, the spirit can't will itself to be recharged unless a spell is cast on the box correct? Otherwise what I made is basically just like a little keeping place.

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”