-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Great reminder Ash and I really agree with the comments made about fear.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

gomeznsmith
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghost
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Great advice, I just want to say thanks for everything y'all post on forum. For newbies like me it is very informative information! :)

CH #1 fan
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

Thankyou for this post. It is excellent advice. I wish I knew or someone had told me this 20 years ago. I finally figured it out in time. But still it was nerve racking. It affected a small bit of my life. Too Naïve back then.

That is why I love spirit keeping etc. You have your own support system out in the world to help you out that you can trust. Even if there are other humans around :U

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm bumping this thread from Ash because it seems the bad readings & information from practitioners is on the rise again. Perhaps it's because it's Halloween season? :?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I'm bumping this thread from Ash because it seems the bad readings & information from practitioners is on the rise again. Perhaps it's because it's Halloween season? :?

I've also noticed this. :\

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks for the bump! Wouldn't have seen this brilliant thread otherwise..! 7\

Greetings,Tasha
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

MY RECOMMENDATION TO ANYONE WHO HAS RECEIVED A READING FROM A PRACTITIONER THAT NOTIFIES YOU THAT YOU HAVE A MALICIOUS ENTITY (& CERTAINLY IF THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE HUNDREDS, OR THOUSANDS) IS TO GET A SECOND & THIRD OPINION. WHEN SOMEONE GIVES YOU NEWS SUCH AS THAT DON'T IMMEDIATELY TAKE IT ON FACE VALUE. IT'S NOT BECAUSE THE PRACTITIONER IS NEEDLESSLY TRYING TO SCARE YOU; THOUGH, IF THEY SAY YOU HAVE A CURSE OR EVIL ENTITY & OFFER TO REMOVE IT FOR $$$, RUN AWAY FAST.

IF YOU GET BAD NEWS LIKE THAT, GO TO AT LEAST 2 OTHER PRACTITIONERS (ONLINE OR OFFLINE), DON'T TELL THEM ANYTHING, & JUST ASK THEM TO READ YOU. SEE WHAT RESULTS YOU RECEIVE.
Bumping this good advice : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Other ::bump:: I am just going through a faze & just need Ash's kind of assurance and talking sense into me. Honestly, his words are empowerment to my being. Only few years old. But nevertheless spot on instructions to naive people like myself. 😉
ASH wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:44 pm TO QUOTE ELMER DAVIS "THE FIRST & GREAT COMMANDMENT IS; DON'T LET THEM SCARE YOU"

OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS I'VE BECOME INUNDATED WITH REQUESTS TO REMOVE MALICIOUS ENTITIES OR MAGICK FROM PEOPLE. SOME ARE GENERAL REQUESTS, AND SOME HAVE THE MAKINGS OF A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE.

MY RECOMMENDATION TO ANYONE WHO HAS RECEIVED A READING FROM A PRACTITIONER THAT NOTIFIES YOU THAT YOU HAVE A MALICIOUS ENTITY (& CERTAINLY IF THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE HUNDREDS, OR THOUSANDS) IS TO GET A SECOND & THIRD OPINION. WHEN SOMEONE GIVES YOU NEWS SUCH AS THAT DON'T IMMEDIATELY TAKE IT ON FACE VALUE. IT'S NOT BECAUSE THE PRACTITIONER IS NEEDLESSLY TRYING TO SCARE YOU; THOUGH, IF THEY SAY YOU HAVE A CURSE OR EVIL ENTITY & OFFER TO REMOVE IT FOR $$$, RUN AWAY FAST.

IF YOU GET BAD NEWS LIKE THAT, GO TO AT LEAST 2 OTHER PRACTITIONERS (ONLINE OR OFFLINE), DON'T TELL THEM ANYTHING, & JUST ASK THEM TO READ YOU. SEE WHAT RESULTS YOU RECEIVE.

WHY?

WELL, BECAUSE EVERY PRACTITIONER HAS THEIR OWN WAY OF DOING THINGS. SOME ARE LOOSE, THEY KIND OF READ IN GENERALITY & IN THOSE CASES IT'S SOMETIMES POSSIBLE THEY ARE READING A TEMPORARY SITUATION (SUCH AS READING UNBOUND SPIRITS THAT ARE PASSING THROUGH, OR READING UNBOUND SPIRITS THAT ARE ATTACHED TO THE LOCATION RATHER THAN YOU SPECIFICALLY). AN EXACT SITUATION COMES TO MIND WHERE THE PERSON BEING READ WAS AT THEIR SCHOOL WHEN THEY WERE READ & SOME BAD THINGS CAME THROUGH, & WHEN THE PERSON WENT HOME ON BREAK & WAS READ AGAIN IT READING HAD DIFFERENT RESULTS. AFTER SOME BACK & FORTH IT WAS REALIZED THE BAD THINGS BEING READ WERE AT THE LOCATION OF THE SCHOOL, NOT ON THEM. BUT, THIS WAS AFTER THEY WROTE ME IN A PANIC SAYING THEY WANTED EXTRA HELP TO GET RID OF THESE THINGS.

THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO WHEN YOU RECEIVE BAD NEWS, THOUGH I KNOW IT ISN'T EASY, IS TO KEEP YOUR HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS & THINK THROUGH THE STEPS YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE LOGICALLY. DON'T INVEST EMOTIONALLY INTO THE MATTER UNTIL YOU ARE EXACTLY SURE WHAT YOU'RE DEALING WITH, & EVEN THEN, WHEN DEALING WITH ENTITIES & CURSES, I RECOMMEND STAYING AS UNEMOTIONAL AS POSSIBLE.

DON'T LET PEOPLE SCARE YOU INTO TAKING STEPS, OR EXACTING MEASURES, THAT ARE OVERKILL FOR YOUR SITUATION. NOT ONLY ARE YOU GOING TO SHAVE TIME OFF YOUR LIFE IN THE RELATED STRESS, YOU'RE GOING TO PUT YOURSELF IN AN UPROAR FOR NOTHING.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Ash”