Shutting out 'dark/black energies' within ourselves?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

But adding to the line as you said, cutting off the sources creating them within the mind and leaving the energy remaining from those to run out.

While ignoring those instead of concentrating on 'fighting' it does seem to help whenever that comes up. They mainly seem to be associated with attachment to 'worldly affairs' and conflicts there.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

It all depends on how intrusive the thoughts are. If they're just random blips on the radar, it's nothing. But the bigger the hardship the thoughts cause, the better of an idea it will be to have a word with your family doctor and go forward from there. Actual medical conditions exist that cause these thought processes, and treatments exist to tame the problems they cause. So the solution might not be found in a magickal "Eliminate DA and negative thoughts" pursuit, but in a muggle doctor's appointment.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

They are 'blips' but of which can become 'strong'/resurface if concentrated on as a 'target to remove' as previous person said.

At the same time countless people I know in the political conflict/clash environment, and a spectrum of two online gaming communities that involve 'groups' clashing against(You would say legitly hate each other) with values/opinions on subjects have a similar state of mind or would be far worse in how they're affected? Anybody in that area ranging to people whom might like 'family guy/american dad' generally.

Within one for example they create art of stuff being done to the other members and lol at it or use it as 'memes'. They also demand that you have a maximum level of 'activity'(meaning you participate) for being in a group in another.

Not to mention there is a part of me I haven't disclosed which is still active very much that 'enjoys' action based entertainment from all ranges, and absorbs it if bored.
Kalfu wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:The only way to prevent the thoughts, emotions, and/or energies you refer to from arising is to stay out of the situations where you are certain they will be triggered.

The options are twofold. One, you can look at the aspect of yourself that arises under those conditions, make peace with it, and consciously prevent it from getting in the driver's seat unless there is a legit danger to yourself or others. (Gameplay may or may not count as a legit danger; that's your judgment call to make.) Or two, completely avoid every situation, place, or person who causes those aspects of yourself to rise to the surface. Thus includes gameplay situations.

Option 1 is the more prudent one, IMO, as it will leave you better prepared to deal with those facets of yourself when they are spurred into activity. I say this because mere avoidance can never be a foolproof course of action. A crisis situation might arise in real life where you don't want to be distracted by thoughts of "Oh, no, there goes that part of me I want to bury! It's back!" while handling said crisis.

We all have that side that is capable of lashing out. The trick is knowing when it's NOT the appropriate response to a situation, and telling it "No." Everyone has to learn it, starting from the time we are toddlers. But that side will have its uses, if we are responding to an actual threat. At that point, lashing out in self-defense will be entirely appropriate.
I think the thoughts might also have something to do with 'unconscious curiosity'?

The more you extremely revile, really don't want and oppose something or an idea of something happening the more somehow that pushes your mind to turn curious then think about it unconsciously?
Wow, is there something you detest so deeply that you revile it? If that is the case, then it is completely understandable why you would find yourself thinking about it more so. By reviling anything, you give it power over you mentally.
Yes you are right here, I really do revile certain things. I've seen some things that would be so horrible that these perfect hearted beings who I treasure should never come into contact with. In this case to tell you what I revile is the possibility of them coming into contact with any of that, I want the 'possibility' to be an impossibility with a 0 chance at all and do look for ways to make sure of that.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I'd say the first step should be to assess just how disruptive these thought patterns are to your daily life. If the verdict is even a little bit more than zero, you can describe the situation to your family doctor, as well as read up on what OCD really is. (Popular culture has spread some erroneous info, so stick to mainstream medical resources.)

Thought patterns that are jarring to you are, at best, aggravation you don't need. We can get more than enough aggravation from external sources, without having it spontaneously arise from within as well. Phooey on THAT.

Remember, though, our spirits have probably witnessed plenty of good and bad things over time. Doubly so, as their lifespans often far exceed what humans normally achieve. Should they get a glimpse of any negative things from which you'd prefer to shield them, it's likely to be far from the first time they've seen, heard, or felt it's like. They can probably swap stories with you on the topic.

But seriously, don't rule out that a doctor's visit might be what resolves this. If it does, then hallelujah. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote: I've seen some things that would be so horrible that these perfect hearted beings who I treasure should never come into contact with.
Is this one of those thing we shouldn't take "extremely literally"? Since if it's not, I want to say stuff about military, law enforcement, coroner procedure, etc. : )

Reference to this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p714500

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote: I've seen some things that would be so horrible that these perfect hearted beings who I treasure should never come into contact with.
Is this one of those thing we shouldn't take "extremely literally"? Since if it's not, I want to say stuff about military, law enforcement, coroner procedure, etc. : )

Reference to this:
You don't have to 'see' those things in 'real life' either, it can pop up anywhere if you watch or look at stuff online related.

But just saying people in those professions would probably have it the worst, but do they all necessarily have something?
darkwing wrote:

Reference to this:
You don't have to 'see' those things in 'real life' either, it can pop up anywhere if you watch or look at stuff online related.

But just saying people in those professions would probably have it the worst, but do they all necessarily have something?
Likes2Read wrote:I'd say the first step should be to assess just how disruptive these thought patterns are to your daily life.
Nope not at all in 'daily life' as I said they only pop up during the 'blips', and I have nothing as described in 'OCD' from what I've checked(I have been raised by somebody/people who have symptoms described that always scolded me for being 'careless').

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-And taking into a fact the 'nature' to procrastinate heavily irl to a point of forgetting to have certain stuff done including 'safety' measures when needed so I would say nope to that. Instead I would seek out something naturally that is of 'stronger energy' which can 'get rid of boredom' everytime in that state. For example when we talk about 'war' even my though I consciously know its wrong this part of me feels a sense of 'glory' in discussing that.*

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Not to mention there's very 'exciteable' energy that comes from 'war games' or action films that causes people to become addicted, but in turn have the contents of mind become well 'not so clean'. It's a 'rush of energy' that gets you 'all pumped up' and very quickly takes you out of a bored stagnant, and energetically 'drained' state.

From some of your posts I imagine not many of you have played those or enjoy that genre.

I mean can you imagine all that 'drama' or 'action' while you get to say experience a 'soldier' storming a shore full of enemies/danger in realistic graphics while still surviving?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Shame you can't edit after a limit but anyways so to explain(add to the discussion), 'negative' imagery the thing is brings a sense of shock to people so it attaches into memory easier. While all the other normal interactions that do not give off as much of an input go quickly inside the mind.

The 'lighter/'more innocent self' is more easily shocked or offended by these things than what you would call the 'darker self' especially.

It may be are a random blip and not a bombardment but there is the part about attaching to memory and having impact afterwards still.

Edens Eve
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

ServantofJustice wrote:Do you think its possible and if I should find a way to shut out or basically as called seal up my 'dark/black' energies + self? I mean it would be helpful in certain situations in that having them so could be able to have more tame thoughts/mind, I mainly have to use them however when I 'fight back' in having to deal with conflict situations that may arise.
Absolutely not. We are not made up of just one energy. We are both light and dark energy. We must find the balance. Find the balance, denying yourself of your truest self is not the answer. Embrace both light and dark from within. Balance is key. There is no yin without yang.

~~ Knowledge is power ~~

Return to “Paranormal Energy”