Anewgoldendawn - enchance psychic powers

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Has anyone bought and also had any experiences from A_New_Golden_Dawn? I've just purchased a bracelet to enhance my psychic abilities. I especially bought the bracelet to have a better communication with my companions and to gain astral travel/projection abilities. Maybe see my companions as well. :D

In the near future I'm planning on buying more items from A_New_Golden_Dawn when I'm fully satisfied with my purchase. :)

Here's the link if anyone is curious: https://a-new-golden-dawn.com/psychic-p ... tal-energy

She/Her
Spirit companion
HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello,
Here is the review thread for ANGD : http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic2005.html

I have purchased once from the shop, and the communication was terrible. After sending multiple emails I never did receive the information I needed for my binding.

Many Blessings!

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank You for the thread! :)
I'm sorry about your experience with the shop. Hope I don't run with any problems with my order.
Thanks for letting me be aware.

She/Her
Spirit companion
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote:Hello,
Here is the review thread for ANGD : http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic2005.html

I have purchased once from the shop, and the communication was terrible. After sending multiple emails I never did receive the information I needed for my binding.

Many Blessings!
How long did it take for Verna to email back to you and for shipping? I'm getting no replies.

She/Her
Spirit companion
HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

How long did it take for Verna to email back to you and for shipping? I'm getting no replies.
It was a couple of years ago, but from what I remember my package was shipped about a month after my order. My order was a custom conjure, so that might be why it took so long. She never did reply to any of my emails.

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote:
It was a couple of years ago, but from what I remember my package was shipped about a month after my order. My order was a custom conjure, so that might be why it took so long. She never did reply to any of my emails.
I read from her shipping policy on bonanza now I know why my order is taking so long to be shipped. weekends and holidays she doesn't ship. Customs take longer and I would be really upset if no response or instructions aren't sent. She responded through fb message. I just need to wait.

She/Her
Spirit companion
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

enchantedfae096 wrote:
HopeFaerie wrote:
I read from her shipping policy on bonanza now I know why my order is taking so long to be shipped. weekends and holidays she doesn't ship. Customs take longer and I would be really upset if no response or instructions aren't sent. She responded through fb message. I just need to wait.
Any updates on this? I was thinking of buying from Verna, but if communication is generally not good then I don't know if I should..

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Zodiac:

My package will be arriving some time tomorrow. It took her two weeks. Last week my package was on hold because of hurricane Harvey. Most likely you'll have to wait a week or two.

She/Her
Spirit companion
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Thanks for the update, enchantedfae. 2lv

Return to “Seller Review”