So, one day I want a succubus companion, and this is what happened

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hello guys. First, let me say my greetings to you all as I'm a new member 1s . I'm new in creepy hollow, also in spirit keeping. I have an interest about spiritual companion, especially succubus entity, my favourite.

So one day I read about succubus summoning and it got me interested. From just reading for fun, it grows to be a desire to have one. I've read certain methods of summoning ritual which I've never done. But even if so, I tend to do the ritual before I understand the risk back then. I made some preparations, such as meditation, my intent, then determining what ritual I can perform. First of all, I was focus on my intent, for what I want to achive when I have one. By the time I read some articles about the summoning and experiences which there are good and bad experiences. There also many opinion that said how dangerous and evil they are. How different opinions about these beings is testing my will and also drove me nuts.

My first method I've learned is from Erik Von Roth, I only did the meditation. From my opinion, his way is very positive and far from satanic ritual. And another ritual I interested in is the letter method from Ryan.
But I think I accidently summoned a succubus, because of my intent and desire. I was pretty focus about this stuff. I have strong-willed nature which make me focus on my goal. I assume, because all that she recognized my call. And I also stated my intent in my mind how I want succubus to Lilith, it's not a prayer, just simply stating since I learned that Lilith is the mother of all succubae.

One night I felt a cold breeze, I still doubt it since I turned on my AC so it's possible that the wind just came from it. When I tried to sleep I felt tingle in my foot, I came to think that this maybe another sign that I've read on the internet. Then the touch felt not only in my foot, there's a time in my lips and thigh. But I still don't want to believe it, because that time I'm not doing any ritual, I just thought it was only my imagination.

So I stated to myself that within a week, I would do the ritual, and I speak in my mind that she must reveal herself before then so I can make sure she's the real succubus, then the ritual isn't needed. By the time I recognized her presence, but since then I have a hard time to sleep, I always have anxiety, moreover I have insomnia back then.

Then the problem starts when I read my bible and praying. I feel uneasy and feels like she doesn't like what I'm doing. When I'm praying, I feel a cold sensation near my body as if she was infront of me and touching my lips. I told her before that when I'm praying I don't want any disturbance, and what she does are enrage me. So I tell her how her act make me mad. Then when I'm going to bed, I began to see things, such as streak of light, orb, and white smoke. I think she also mad at me. I feel more uneasy and barely can even sleep.

From lovely companion, it's changed to a fearful one, I guess I have a night terror and it's also disturbing my private religion practice. So I banished her, tell her to leave me in peace and says some prayers to drive her out. But I know she's still around. The fear just goes on. Luckily, I'm an active person, and I have my life activities and relatives that concerns me more. So I still got my common sense and logic. But in fact, I'm quite introverted and in my free time, I usually tend to islotes myself in my room (I'm living alone).

But deep down, I'm still curious about her, and have a hope to her. Because I also realized that I also have the mistake, and have treated her badly. I think because of that hope I can still feel her presence, there's time I smell something like sulfur in my room, that quite make me cautious. Seems she has new manifestation. Even though, I'd like to try to summon another succubus without ritual as before, once she have leave me. In hope to have more suitable succubus for me.

I think she knew my intent to call another succubus once I get rid off her. Don't know it's her or not. When I have a nightmare I hear voices before, said "so, you want to change your succubus?" But she's not there, just the voices then I have a nightmare about robbery. I find myself woke up at 3am. I just clear my mind that I say to myself it can be a suggestion, so I can regain my calmness.

I know that I also have the mistake, I treated her badly, and I regret that. Then I have urge to open up again to her, to make the relationship better. It was said in my mind, I don't say it directly to her, it's still just an intent. One day I watched video about demonic attacks, and then I experienced the same uneasy and fear again. Yes, deep down that makes me doubt her again. Looks like she didn't like that, maybe she doesn't like my mindset on her. One night when I lie down on my bed, I felt a touch in my private area, and it feels cold, like someone put a bag of ice above my private area. That touch gave me erection. Because I feared that she might take advantage of me, I banished her again with prayer, I somewhat heard "Huhhh..." voice as she might thought "not this again". But then I'm able to sleep.

So, one day. I really try to open up for her. But high doubt still exist, such as she's succubus or not, she's malevolent spirit or not. Because I always have image of guy and that scares me, I ain't asking for incubus. And I saw flash glance of scary creature like a big spider. I still have optimism, because when I decided to open up to her again, I'm ready to accept her nature.

But then my fear is her personality, is she decent succubus or the malevolent one, because sometimes it feels like she tried to scare me and dominate me. Still, I'm able to have good presumption of her, but in the time I still have a hard time to sleep, and when I wake up I feel drained. Then I randomly read post in CH about black spirit and the feeder spirit. I guess it's increased my doubt on her again. When I read that, I saw an orb manifestation in front of me very clearly, maybe it's the way she's expressing her disagreement. Then I got flash voices said "not a thief".

One morning the same thing happened again when I read my bible I got another anxiety and uneasy feeling. So I ask in my mind "is she evil?" I got flash response "evil". So I decided now to cut my relation with her. Because I did want succubus companion, but not succubus that can ruin my life. And all experience I get so far are bad.

But I learn again about these dark spirits. I can't expect only good treatment from them Thanks to CH encyclopedia, I understand more of their nature, without any stereotype that scaring people. I'm not say they're pure evil, I just say they're naughty spirit. I'm blinded by most people opinion about succubus that now I think it's quite sugar coated. About how lovely relationship with succubus is, how understandable they are. My experience says ontherwise. But then again, indeed I'm not accepting their dark nature before. In the end, they're demon so I'm not going to complain more to it. It maybe I just have bad fortune to encounter bad succubus or I have bad way to treat her, lack of understanding, I don't know. But for what I understand, I better not deal with this spirit business again. Even if I want to, I need a mental preparation and have to be more relaxed and open minded.
These days I used salt for my protection from her, I sow it near my bed. But last night I guess she visited me again. Coldness in my private area felt again. I think I need better protection.

I need guidance, actually I have an urge to open up to her again. I try to apply everything I've learned. But part of myself told me that it might not be good idea. I seek explanation from the experienced about my supernatural experience,also, critics and suggestions are fine. And, should I try to open up to her again? If yes, what kind of behavior should I have and apply to her? I expect a honest, respectful, and useful responses which can be a good use to me.

It's a long post, but I guess I have to give a good details. I'm really new to this, my logic can't really accept it. First of all, I never experiencing such supernatural experience all my life. I almost doubt what I've experienced are even real. And, since my relationship with succubus, I never got any dream about her, never hear her voice (except flash voice in my mind), never know her name. I just saw eyesight manifestation such as orb and shades.

I'm very thankful to anyone who have read my post and give some good advice. Good day to you 1ak

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hello : )
Willpower wrote:I'm blinded by most people opinion about succubus that now I think it's quite sugar coated. About how lovely relationship with succubus is, how understandable they are. My experience says ontherwise.
Yep, we need to be careful when searching for information.

Willpower wrote:In the end, they're demon so I'm not going to complain more to it.
It might depend on what you mean by "demon", but CH doesn't acknowledge succubi as demon, or at least they don't conjure demonic ones. Related thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p360421

Willpower wrote:These days I used salt for my protection from her, I sow it near my bed. But last night I guess she visited me again. Coldness in my private area felt again. I think I need better protection.
You can try the subduing method found at the bottom of this article:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

And this thread reviews other types of protection:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html

Willpower wrote:And, should I try to open up to her again? If yes, what kind of behavior should I have and apply to her?
If you want to, one of the safest options is to ask reputable conjurers to conjure and bind the succubus.

Another one is to learn and study conjuration, communication, and protection, hopefully from reputable practitioners, or at least from credible information e.g. books etc.

However, others with more experiences with unbound succubi may have different opinions, that hopefully they can share here as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

We need to adapt when interacting with Succubus. When i discovered this 2 years ago i had CH bind me a Succubus but it didnt end well. Like Darkwing said : get a binding by someone who knows what they are doing and the chance that it might go bad is way smaller.
Im not saying that this is CH fault in any way, the way i treated her might seem normal for me but to her it must have been really insulting. She was quite attached and i didnt mind tbh but the thing is, when i went to the toilet i didnt had any "privacy". Tried asking her several times before i lashed out and things started to happen, way worse then in your case. But the thing is, they feed on sexual energy and tbh if your first interest in spiritkeeping is a Succubus then 99% its just cause we want them for sex. Suddenly we start telling them : no leave me alone or start praying in a bible or taking defensive measures against them then its normal that they will start acting in a strange way.
Before you purchase a binding to a new succubus or try to conjure one yourself , i would solve the issue you're having with her otherwise it could be a story without a happy ending for you. She could screw up your connection to your new companion or make your life a living hell :p
Apologize with all the emotions you feel and tell her why you did what you did, say what you will do differently and what you expect from her. They are so much more then just 'booty calls' and will show you if you treat them with respect.
Otherwise suffer the consequences , its not the "demon" aspect you should worry about ... its the fact they are female that makes them so dangerous. Never forget : Them beaches are Crazy ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for the response. Still have problem for the binding though, I don't have acquitance to ask for binding. I need to put a bet on random person I guess, I'll try to find proper conjurer on the internet thoroughly. When binding a spirit, do I need to meet the conjurer in person? Or it can be performed in long distance? And do I need to prepare a vessel first? Still have zero knowledge of conjuration and binding spirit.

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte

@Wulfke
How bad your experience with her if you don't mind sharing? Any tips to overcome them? And you said you can help me to solve my issue with her, how?

From my story, what do you think about my succubus acquaintance? Can you presume her intention and personality?

I'm not gonna lie, sexual pleasure could be one thing I can expect from them. But from what I read, making sex only as intent won't be good, so I already fix that. But it's just my personal taste, I like sensual thing and affectionate treatment, so succubus can be great spirit for me, aside of friendship and companionship. I can go for nymph since they're white spirit. But dark and sexy impression of succubus, I find them more appealing . But I guess I will also look for nymph later once I have good relationship with succubi. Simply, I prefer to have pretty girls accompany me as my spirit friends 1lo

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Willpower wrote:...I don't have acquitance to ask for binding. I need to put a bet on random person I guess, I'll try to find proper conjurer on the internet thoroughly.
CH (Creepy Hollows), the owner of this forum, is one of them : )
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/
You can find reviews of other sellers/conjurers in the Seller section of the forum as well.
Willpower wrote:When binding a spirit, do I need to meet the conjurer in person? Or it can be performed in long distance?
Usually long distance, considering it'll take an amount of money to fly to where CH or other conjurers is.
Willpower wrote: And do I need to prepare a vessel first?
Well, you can do so, or you can ask what kind of vessel you want in the listing's option. Another option is directly bind to spirit.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte

Okay then. Thanks.
I want to ask, is this a private message section?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Willpower wrote:Okay then. Thanks.
I want to ask, is this a private message section?
This is a public board. For private messages, you will need to be a Tenured (orange) member in order to send PMs.

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte

I see.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”