This is an Open Forum, what is an Open Forum?

Guled1417291
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alien
Zodiac:

Hello Everyone,
My name is Guled Eid and I am undergraduate student studying Tourism Management at University of Wolverhampton. I am interested in Paranormal and all things Paranormal ad would like to get to know people who have been to a ghost tour event before and have had Paranormal experiences and people who have not been to a ghost tour event before but may have had other Paranormal experiences. I am seeking unusual experiences and would like to understand the world of Paranormal.

I am interested in Dark Tourism also. I am doing a Dissertation project titled "Psychology of Horror: What drives people in to the Dark? An investigation in to paranormal tourism motivation".
I would appreciate if you can complete my questionnaires by clicking or copying these links. They will only take you 5 to 10 minutes of your time.
If you have been to a ghost tour before, please click this link
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RHPZBMH

If you have not been to a ghost tour before, please click link
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SRH9JDW

Please be honest in your answers and give as much information as possible. There are no right or wrong answers.

You can contact me on <<removed by mod>> for any queries or questions you may have regarding the surveys and my research.

Thanks

LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

Lot to learn but glad to be here

boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 88
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: WW, Dragons, Phoenix
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfRaven
Zodiac:

I have noticed that every time I get items or services from creepy hollows I'll see the unmarked creepy little black helicopters around my neighborhood. What's up with that?

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
le chercheur de la lumière
Seeker of the Light
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

boadiccearose wrote:I have noticed that every time I get items or services from creepy hollows I'll see the unmarked creepy little black helicopters around my neighborhood. What's up with that?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Men in black (helicopter) : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Annabelle
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

creepyhollows wrote:I'll share some personal experience with you guys. Ash & I aren't in a bed of roses all the time... we fight, and sometimes we have epic battles LOL When things start to get ugly we agree to take a break from each other, we part ways for the day, and we agree that when we see each other after the break we will start fresh. It works. That's the only advice I can recommend. Agree to disagree, walk away, and come back with a fresh perspective.
Well said! We all should learn to behave on that way, to distance from person we had harder argument/fight with for some shorter time, in order to clear the mess in our head caused by it and slowly, without being forced from that person to do anything, find the best way to deal with negative emotions, energy and sort the things out, seeing these as they really are.
Best possible results are accomplished while person isn't in the state of affect, when her mind is calm, thoughts clear and energy at high vibration.
Then even very bad issue with another person can be resolved and both sides are able to stay true friends/lovers again.
Or maybe not, maybe the gap is too deep and distance for a long time/forever inevitable, but at least nobody gets hurted.

Thanks for nice insight here, it ment much to me in this life period! 1tu

SirAddiWiz
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sexual spirit
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet but very interested to know ^_^
Zodiac:

This was very well said, thank you for the read.
I would never clash other people's beliefs!
Heck, I'm still new to this all so I don't have any yet~

Preston
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

I thank the administrators and other former active members for maintaining the forum, I realize that it is very informative and there are concepts here that I do not know and much I am learning from the various well founded opinions, thank you.
Sorry for my english because this is my second language.

Usher
neophyte
neophyte

Magnolia wrote:I'll share some personal experience with you guys. Ash & I aren't in a bed of roses all the time... we fight, and sometimes we have epic battles LOL When things start to get ugly we agree to take a break from each other, we part ways for the day, and we agree that when we see each other after the break we will start fresh. It works. That's the only advice I can recommend. Agree to disagree, walk away, and come back with a fresh perspective.
So now I'm wondering... Is the northern lights we see here, really sun bombarding solar flares to our planet.
Or just Ash and Magnolia arguing about toilet seat.

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.
Love everything Paranormal
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Power Power animals
If I could be anything, I would be...: A wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: I don’t know yet I’m looking for one I’m looking for it I don’t know what it is

I’d like a summary on how to use this website firstly and secondly the thing about rankings and what does it mean when it shows my username with down pointing triangles and zero I don’t understand please help

Return to “Dark Arts”