Order CH

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

There's so many changes to one of my last orders, I am really upset. :( It's all wrong. I need everything just so and it's all messed up. I choose rings for certain spells on purpose and some of them are on pendants, it has messed up everything and I don't know what to do. Why wasn't I just asked which spells could go on pendants? Some of them need to be removed easily as they only work when worn and pendants...IT'S ALL MESSED UP.

I can't stand being told one thing and the outcome isn't what is said to me either and it really really panicks me. :( I was told once again the packages would be valued a certain amount and AGAIN IT HAS BEEN VALUED DIFFERENTLY. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND I AM VERY UPSET. I AM TOLD DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT SHIPMENTS EVERY TIME AND I AM FED UP WITH BEING TOLD OTHERWISE. JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Have you contacted ch by opening a ticket to say that there were errors with the vessels you chose? They may have run short on certain vessels and chose alternative vessels based on what you wrote in your shop account profile info for vessel choices...
Last edited by gentleangelwhisperer on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Also if you are upset about enfants not being able to be worn /removed as easily as rings just put them on a really long cord or chain that you can lift over your head to put on/take off..

If you have the ultra complex bag of all the tricks you could copy the spells to rings of your own that you already own (copy means the original spell stays in the pendants and a copy of the spell goes in to the ring)...or you could use the transmute function (that would move the spell.out of the pendant into a ring of your choosing, leaving the pendant an empty vessel...

But if the spells are bridged to.you they should still work if the vessels aren't worn

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Have you contacted ch by opening a ticket to say that there were errors with the vessels you chose?
Agree with this : )
Don't forget to also include the order number, which spell is supposed to be in which vessel, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My last CH order was in August 2016. I did have a few mishaps here and there with almost all of my orders. Some get fixed, others don't and I accepted it. It was frustrating though that what I write in my notes or when I send emails after placing an order gets ignored or misread.
I thought maybe my English is not clear enough :?
Now regarding shipment, that's one thing I never had trouble with and I live halfway across the world.
Hope things will sort out for you soon.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks for your replies everyone. I have had a time trying to even face the contents of my order again in order to send a ticket. There are so many changes, I've even thought of refusing the delivery. It is really unfair and very upsetting for me and it makes me panic. I really don't know what to do. I feel like they don't care very much about how I feel, especially at the beginning when I had that unbound and I wasn't told the truth about when my first spirit from them had been bound (I couldn't tell which was which, information from them about my spirit would have helped me). It was very bad. It made me so upset and unnecessarily more panicked, all they had to do was look up the information and tell me the truth. They keep doing it, they might not check something and instead tell me what I want to hear or an assumption.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Okay now I completely share your frustration because after waiting for three days for a decent reply to what I've described precisely and thoroughly as per their instructions - I got a simple, generic answer though my situation is dire. It was obvious either the messages I've written has been ignored and she just cherry picked the ones she responds to, or she just skimmed through my messages and gave a generic answer. It's always a problem with the HD reading and understanding what I write but this time the situation is unbelievable.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

What happened?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Also if you are upset about enfants not being able to be worn /removed as easily as rings just put them on a really long cord or chain that you can lift over your head to put on/take off..

If you have the ultra complex bag of all the tricks you could copy the spells to rings of your own that you already own (copy means the original spell stays in the pendants and a copy of the spell goes in to the ring)...or you could use the transmute function (that would move the spell.out of the pendant into a ring of your choosing, leaving the pendant an empty vessel...

But if the spells are bridged to.you they should still work if the vessels aren't worn
Hey, are you still around? I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope you're okay.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Also if you are upset about enfants not being able to be worn /removed as easily as rings just put them on a really long cord or chain that you can lift over your head to put on/take off..

Hey, are you still around? I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope you're okay.
Hi hey panda..

I've been away for awhile due to things in my life keeping me busy :)

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”