neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Samsara wrote:
What I meant was I wanted to meet my Djinn in the flesh rather than the random meetings in the astral realm I experienced before. I feel that if I meet her in person after a while of getting used to travels in the astral realm, few they may be so far, we'd be able to work together better.
I've heard people have seen their djinn in true form. Not sure if it is in the flesh or in the mind. I saw my djinn in true form one only in the mind and it was quite the shock. Imagine wearing a virtual reality head gear with the face of death popping up out of no where. Some f- up stuff. I think that's like the testing phase. But unlike others who run from that I ran to him trying to get him to talk to me. Weird right?

Wasn't till I watched the movie Djinn...which i think is on Netflix did I realize this is the process. I don't know if you can see them in flesh without a teacher. I believe there are some rituals. But everyone is different.

To me a conjuring is what the practitioners do to give the client a connection. After that we summon or call without all the laborious rituals. Are you doing this without a middle person? Or did you buy it from someone else? You don't need to see them to have a better connection. I feel like they live in your head after a while. Like literally. I once had my eyes closed and it was like someone turned off the lights in my head. I know that sounds hilarious...to any bystander reading this thread, but I believe they literally live in your head.

When that happens, what you think manifests real quick. Some might think it's a form of possession, but they don't bug me, and as long as I am not in harms way or acting crazy, I'm cool with it. There was a period where it was uncomfortable, and I was getting pissed off at everyone. And I had to calm my visions down....like don't do what I'm about to think next! Because it can get dangerous for people around you. Luckily no family and friends were harmed in the learning of supernatural abilities.

I say supernatural, but its not like everyday I am manifesting. I got to get into the mood to use my mind to manifest. Most days I'm just thinking about what to eat and what not to eat. Oooh so exciting these powers are....LOL...
I bought it from someone else and so far have only seen it twice in the astral realm. But it was enough to know it in personality. She is very kind and loyal and even sounds very eager to do everything I say, but it seems she can't do so unless she's more out in the real world. I haven't been able to make contact with her ever since those two times.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”