How do you know a spirit wants to be with someone?

aannbb
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

When we ask for a custom conjuration to CH for an unbound spirit (who called us), the spirit must agree, then... what about their energy ? how to be sure they are compatible with us ?

When a spirit call us, what it means exactly ?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

If you are unsure about being compatible with a spirit, you can always submit a HD ticket to ask. Alternatively, you can make the purchase and if you are not compatible for whatever reason, CH will give you a spirit (usually the same race of the spirit you purchased) that you are compatible with.

As for callings, it can mean many things.. ultimately, it means the spirit wants to work with you.

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

MadFox45 wrote:I often worry about spirits coming to me only to be after someone else in my family..
I totally agree on that..

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Kuraitsubaki wrote:
MadFox45 wrote:I often worry about spirits coming to me only to be after someone else in my family..
I totally agree on that..
I actually experienced this a few years back. It was a prebound Giant or Ogre in the CH shop, that reached out to me. Immediately the name of a family member popped into my head, and it really startled me as this person is by no means a Spirit Keeper or even into the paranormal. I confirmed it with CH, that he was indeed wanting to go to this family member. Anyway, I ended up ignoring the calling. So for me, the spirit made it clear who he wanted to go to right from the start. There was no attempt to hide that fact.

I have not had it happen to me again, since then, but from this experience it makes me believe that spirits will (more often than not) try to tell you if they do want to go to someone other than you.

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I guess it's okay that the spirit came to you because they wanted to be with someone else thus making you feel you helped them find their true companion...but at the same time I'd feel sad because you've been wanting this companion and then finding out later that they preferred someone else...i don't know lol, I guess I'm just not used to rejections.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

bump

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Adding my 2 cents.

As I see it, an entity chooses to be bound. I see a prebound entity/spirit as one that is actively searching for its companion. It knew that you would find its vessel and it trusted that you would know it as well.

I also feel that, as in any relationship, things may not go as planned. This means that one or the other (yourself or the spirit/entity) will decide that a mistake was made. But I see it as follows.

I often impulse buy. Things grab my attention and call to me. And in the spur of the moment, I purchase them. I may not exactly want them, but I enjoy having them around. These have been knives, rings, ball caps, pendants... dont make me make a list of everything one can purchase, please, lol. They may wait for a week, a year, or 10 years. Eventually, someone in my circle will see it and I know that purchased that specific item for a reason. I purchased it for another person. Unknowingly.

If the mix isn't working, if the connection isn't there, I suggest patience. It may have calles to you in order to make it's way home.

As always, take that with a grain of salt

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
aabarria
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Were Kitten
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hell Cat
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Magnolia

How do your clan's, family, coven spirits decide they want to be offered on your site? Do you ask them in a spirit family who wants a new keeper? Do they come to you and ask to be offered? Are they allowed to jump in on a custom conjuring? not sure if I am being intrusive or curious. BTW, I do not know which spirit is giggling?

Alexis

Spirit Family:
Were Kitten
Gargoyle
Violet Flame Healer
Hell Cat
Arkan Sonney
Ancient Bat
keren824
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

So with the spirit stones you dont just pick one and throw it in a box, you all actually search and ask them who wants to go? That is great if I am understanding right, and makes me feel even more confident about my choices.

Mihrah
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Has there ever been a situation (that any of you know of) where no spirit has wanted to go with a certain keeper? If so, is there anything that can be done, or is that kinda it for that person?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”