My Silver Dragon.

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

simbi Posted: Feb 6 2008, 04:15 PM

Active Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

I received my conjured silver dragon about a week ago, so still in the bonding process.

When Magnolia told me his name i was really happy as i remember the same name poping in to my head one evening when i was dozing off ( this is even before he arrived) and i knew it was my silver dragon!! ( this has never happened to me before so am really excited)

Ever since he has arrived i feel so happy and calm and have had really vivid dreams, hope to bond further.

FaerieWhispers Posted: Feb 6 2008, 04:20 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 59

How wonderful Simbi!
I hope you will bond quickly!
Brightest Blessings,
Faerie Whispers

--------------------
When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Slainte Mhor (Great Health)

david2885 Posted: Feb 6 2008, 04:26 PM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Wow, that's so great that the name popped in your head before Magnolia told you!

Did the moment when the name popped in your head feel any different from your normal thoughts? I'm trying to figure out if maybe my djinn is communicating with me through my thoughts, but I'm just foolishly dismissing them as my own.

simbi Posted: Feb 6 2008, 04:42 PM

Active Spirit

thanks Faerie Whispers !

Hi david, yes it was different. I was trying to meditate but i think i was dozing off lol then out of the blue i had a clear name pop into my mind ( and it was very clear) - it is hard to describe. I then instantly felt it was my silver dragon.

When i am fully conscious I used to find myself doubting whether my friends were speaking to me or whether it was my thoughts. I now try not to worry or think to much about it and follow my feelings and instincts. I do talk to them a lot.

I did have a reading once and my spirts told me that they do speak to me a lot but I don’t listen, lol. Try not to think to much about if it was your thoughts just follow your instincts, thats what i do.
And think of it this way even if your talking to your thoughts at least your spirits can have a good old laugh.....

david2885 Posted: Feb 6 2008, 04:59 PM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Yes, I once had a reading, and the psychic said that one of my spirit guides, Francis, hides objects from me...because I like to ignore him, and he's trying to get me to listen.

I was all...What!? FRANCIS! Give me back my keys!!!

When you say you had a reading...do you mean a reading to communicate with the entities in your collection, or a reading to connect with your spirit guides? Because if it's for communicating with the entities, I would be very interested!

IndigoWonders Posted: Feb 6 2008, 05:30 PM

On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

I would say you two are meant for each other. It sounds like your bonding will be no trouble.

--------------------
To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking.

starrynight Posted: Feb 7 2008, 08:31 AM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 73

simbi that is soo cool. Congrats

Is the dragon custom conjured? What class is it?

Coz maybe he chose u n u will have an easier time connecting

queniecups Posted: Feb 7 2008, 08:35 AM

Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

Great news Simbi. My marids name came to me two months before he went onto ebay but i didnt realise until after id bought him and the name was emailed to me. im so pleased for you.

Q.

This post has been edited by queniecups on Feb 7 2008, 09:59 AM

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 7 2008, 10:00 AM

Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

I have always said that if something is meant to be you will experience something like knowing the name ahead of time. I had a dream about a horse that I purchased, old and ugly and nobody else wanted him. I knew his name and remembered it. I told a friend about my dream as we were on our way to a farm that had a horse for sale that I was interested in. When we got there I asked the farmer the horses name and yup - it was the same name as in my dream. I bought the horse! He wasn't old or ugly and I wasn't the only one that wanted him, but I did get the name right, lol!

topazz Posted: Feb 7 2008, 11:03 AM

student of the metaphysical...

Member No.: 200

keep us all informed on how you and your silver dragon bond, simbi. sometimes you need that 'proof' that you're not going mad and talking to yourself don't you - even if you believe that they are around you!

i love your profile pic by the way - what a cute kitty

--------------------
oooh... it's dark in here!

simbi Posted: Feb 7 2008, 02:42 PM

Active Spirit

Hi david
I had a spirit reading – and had about 10 questions which I could ask.
So I asked about the spirits with me . – I found it really good, fun and useful – things they like, dislike, what I can do to connect better and if they had any messages for me etc.
I had my reading from messagesfromtheangels from ebay a year ago.

Hiya starrynight – yes my dragon was custom conjured for me class 5.
Magnolia told me that he visited me to check me out first lol and liked the smell of my hair….and was already helping me out on a something I was worried about.

Oh wow queniecups& 6dogs4us – its amazing how things are connected. Always puts a smile on my face.

Topaz totally agree sometimes u need that little proof.
The funny thing is like today I was at work talking to my colleague about work and then suddenly I see sparks whizzing around her and I have to keep a straight face!
And then in meetings I see sparks flying by and I have to try hard not to get distracted lol! Its quite funny but it always makes me smile!!

The pic is of my cat when she was 7 weeks old – she is adorable!!!

I will keep u updated

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”