Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

the-catalyst-of-change wrote: All I'm gonna say is if this is a sigh of frustration, I think people would learn a lot more if they were loyal to the popular consensus of their civilians. Meaning if even one person "likes" anime where you live, there might be something you're missing if you don't. You actually could be missing out on a lot because what if your eyes aren't good enough to see what the anime has coded? All I'm gonna say to you is go find kaguya the rabbit goddess if you do not believe in kakashi even symbolically and even ocultically.
Neither anime or Hollywood are good examples of anything to be taken seriously. If you don't believe me check this thread http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... 0believing
the-catalyst-of-change wrote: Anyway blood testing is pretty new and honestly if I just want to talk I can do that. I don't have to prove anything to you and maybe those societies where we don't have to aren't for you.
So you want us to take you at your word with zero evidence anecdotal or otherwise. You also say pretty new, blood testing is almost a century old it has made great advancements as technology has advanced, but the testing of blood is not new. DNA mapping that it's relatively new but simply testing the blood for things has been around for much longer.

Most religions at least offer up something semi tangible for proof, you know what says take me at my word and no I won't show you how I know? Usually a death cult.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote: No one ever took me up on those brass knuckles, for shame!
Heheh, true dat : D
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote: Anyway blood testing is pretty new and honestly if I just want to talk I can do that. I don't have to prove anything to you and maybe those societies where we don't have to aren't for you.
So you want us to take you at your word with zero evidence anecdotal or otherwise. You also say pretty new, blood testing is almost a century old it has made great advancements as technology has advanced, but the testing of blood is not new. DNA mapping that it's relatively new but simply testing the blood for things has been around for much longer.

Most religions at least offer up something semi tangible for proof, you know what says take me at my word and no I won't show you how I know? Usually a death cult.
Yes, this : )
It always piques my interest when someone brings the possibilities of scientific evidence, but most are disappointing in the end with lots of excuses (or even threats) : \

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote:All I'm gonna say is if this is a sigh of frustration, I think people would learn a lot more if they were loyal to the popular consensus of their civilians. Meaning if even one person "likes" anime where you live, there might be something you're missing if you don't.
What?
If everyone likes jumping off of cliffs, there may be something missing if I don't.
There's a big diff between enjoying a piece of media - even finding meaning in it, and becoming obsessed with a world of fantasy to the point it distorts your capacity to tell what's real and what isn't in your life due to wishful thinking. This is becoming an epidemic. I hope you be trolling.

When there's an anime featuring Centzon Totochtin the 400 drunken rabbits, let me know. You will know how to get in touch, it's coded in their revelries.

darkwing wrote: Yeah, okay.
Pretty much reminds me of this post:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p709013
No one ever took me up on those brass knuckles, for shame!
I said jumping from cliff to cliff and I said with practice. Not off of a cliff. Please reference the entire post for the full meaning.That would probably start with jumping as far as you can. No one said anything about being obsessed with fantasy. I know what's real at this point and still work with it. I believe you're referencing worship. I think we should be able to reference anything on topic without being misinformed in my opinion saying things like I hope you "be" trolling. I'm not trolling. I believe I already referenced that it begins small on my earlier posts about two years ago and these are my updates.I've actually had wonderful results and I'm generally willing to share to those who want to talk. Please don't reference what I'm saying as trolling when I am a serious practicioner. I do not just wait for my pieces to work. I work as hard as I can with them. Using kakashi from the work Naruto is symbolic of what I already said. I don't want to debate about reality. That's off topic. I prefer to discuss my experiences and leave even my own beliefs to myself.

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

the-catalyst-of-change wrote: All I'm gonna say is if this is a sigh of frustration, I think people would learn a lot more if they were loyal to the popular consensus of their civilians. Meaning if even one person "likes" anime where you live, there might be something you're missing if you don't. You actually could be missing out on a lot because what if your eyes aren't good enough to see what the anime has coded? All I'm gonna say to you is go find kaguya the rabbit goddess if you do not believe in kakashi even symbolically and even ocultically.
Neither anime or Hollywood are good examples of anything to be taken seriously. If you don't believe me check this thread http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... 0believing

I don't have to prove anything. The topic is if you've been turned by a spell or spirit, tell us. Asking me to basically come to your house and lift a 1000 pound rock is coming at my civilian privileges and I have better things to do prove an experience honestly. I'm not that cool with you guys. Let's be real. I stay on topic and the topic is not proof. If you are not an adult that is not my problem. Asking me to change the world's view on blood also is not my responsibility so I'm not referencing government anymore nor if I had someone prove my experience for me.

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I'm not referencing blood testing anymore. And I'm not whoever is in that thread. I referenced a feeling when I mentioned kakashi from the work Naruto. Literally the feeling of working with the item is akin to working with a organ transplant. Hence the reference of kakashi who has a borrowed eye from a friend who sacrificed his life. Hence symbolically for me, a seller that sacrificed their respect and possibly earned it even with results. Hence the thread we're in as a subtopic of our sellers actions and our own.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

the-catalyst-of-change wrote: I don't have to prove anything. The topic is if you've been turned by a spell or spirit, tell us.
You're right, you don't have to prove anything. I think one or two responses to you came off a bit harsh, but by posting here, naturally you're going to be questioned about it. You're also right about saying that "the topic is not proof" meaning the OP did not request anyone to provide proof. We can question this person but asking for proof, well it's catalyst's decision as to whether he wants to provide that or not, and I think we should all move on if he doesn't want to provide proof. Everyone reading his posts here can make their own decision up as to whether he was or was not turned.

vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Just to throw my two cents in, I purchased some of the items the-catalyst-of-change is referencing in his post a few years ago and yes I had some minor results with them (thinking differently, seeing images in my third eye at times, becoming more aggressive) but nothing of which he describes. I would take what he is saying with a grain of salt, the sellers themselves don’t even mention those kinds of results.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

But besides to catalyst why do you want to become a vampire so much, or a being that is in-between the either still dark or maybe even more depending?

Why not try something like ascending to godhood, or pushing to become a 'lighter' being instead as a future end-goal if ever getting the chance? Though objects won't help you do that, still a better goal than your current.

For you @the-catalyst there are a myriad of different spirits that were formerly human such as the Roman larvae, daemon(spirits of heroes), ankou, draugr, gaki and more also. Some even forbid have become BA in their spiritual transformation.

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:But besides to catalyst why do you want to become a vampire so much, or a being that is in-between the either still dark or maybe even more depending?

Why not try something like ascending to godhood, or pushing to become a 'lighter' being instead as a future end-goal if ever getting the chance? Though objects won't help you do that, still a better goal than your current.

For you @the-catalyst there are a myriad of different spirits that were formerly human such as the Roman larvae, daemon(spirits of heroes), ankou, draugr, gaki and more also. Some even forbid have become BA in their spiritual transformation.
Ironically I did a transmutation circle recently with my turnings and achieved godhood just today. But it wasn't because it was what I was looking for. It was just from genuine work. And objects can help in my opinion. Especially if you use them like antenna.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

the-catalyst-of-change wrote:
Ironically I did a transmutation circle recently with my turnings and achieved godhood just today. But it wasn't because it was what I was looking for. It was just from genuine work. And objects can help in my opinion. Especially if you use them like antenna.

*intense facepalming*

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”