Magick book from Blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
DeepThought
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Luminous Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: An Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

So I've looked all over the forum and haven't found anything else on this very particular item I'm looking at from Blujay76. There's no doubt to me that she is one of the best, and I'm not looking for a seller review so much as an item review from a specific seller. If its wrong to post a link here, well I've seen others do it, but I will take it down once informed.

http://shopblujay76.com/products/most-p ... pell-books

Does anyone have this? If so what are your thoughts on it? I'd love to know :)

vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi! I purchased this from her around a year ago. I have only written two wishes in it so far, both kind of large. Neither has come fully true as of writing this although there was positive movement on one about six months ago and the other in recent weeks after giving offerings.

DeepThought
new here
new here

Hi vamp434! Thanks for the reply! :) I know that with larger wishes on anything it can take time and that the best thing to do is to be patient and keep a positive belief. I just went ahead and ordered it haha do you have any other advice? What kind of offerings did you offer? And how is the power? Can you feel it resonating?

DeepThought
new here
new here

vamp434 wrote:Hi! I purchased this from her around a year ago. I have only written two wishes in it so far, both kind of large. Neither has come fully true as of writing this although there was positive movement on one about six months ago and the other in recent weeks after giving offerings.

vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The book comes with instructions of what kind offerings to give it. Also, I think she said to write the most important wishes three times and to be as detailed as possible.

jack77
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

There are a couple of books that teach you how to create one of these wish books for the fraction of the cost. One deals with demons and it's a general manifestation book that can be general or themed (money, love etc...) and the other one doesn't (second one is only focused on money).

You can also create your own book if you have a strong relationship with an entity or a deity. Another way of accomplishing this without the help of entities is through pure chaos magick by constructing a book with sigils and servitors that will aid in the manifestation of anything that's written, this one obviously requires both skill and experience in chaos magick.

There are also a few other sellers that sell wish books and boxes that work in the same manner.

No matter what you do though, my advice is that you should never try to manifest large wishes or projects. But rather, you should break it down into small manageable tasks and milestones.

Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I love Jamie with all my heart and soul. My best spirits have actually came from her.

However, her wishing books have not worked for me and I’ve had mine for over a year. Unsure what to think or how to feel about it but with my personal experience, I haven’t had a single one yet lol.

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...

Return to “Seller Review”