Egypcian Deitys, How to Connect

Tips and tricks for connecting with immortals.
xAnubis
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anubis, Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf - Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Anubis Rantharos
Zodiac:

Hey! im pretty fond with the Egypcian Pantheon, Specially Anubis since i have memories, and now that im in the path, i want to show them respect by leaving some offerings for them and working with them.
If you have some ideas of what i can give them, what inciense they like, what escence, etc, i'd love to hear it, thank you so much in advance!

xAnubis.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Just look each one up in the CH Encyclopedia and it will give you all their associations.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I love this article (https://fiercelybrightone.com/2020/03/1 ... goddesses/) on simple ways to honor Them! (And, personally, I read "honor" as also being "connect with.") Much of it could be translated to other Deities, Beings, and Pantheons as well with varying degrees of work.
Some may find it hard to go into shrine right now. Or maybe you just want something simple to do outside of shrine. If you are looking for inspiration to honor Them outside of shrine, I have a few ideas:

1) Find them in the nature around you. Shu, Nebet Het and Aset are associated with breath. The Eyes of Ra manifests in the sunbeams or starlight. Nut is the night sky. Go outside and spend time with Them. Breathe and think of Their Names.

2) Say a prayer before you eat, offer your meal and then eat it.

3) Can you wear jewelry? Wear something you’ve dedicated to them, like a necklace, ring or bracelet.

4) You could wear clothes with colors that remind you of Them. (Blue or purple for Aset, black or purple for Nebet Het, white for any of the Netjeru).

5) Is there a Netjeru over your profession? Offer your workshift to Them.

6) Do creative projects. Call on Seshat or Djehuty for writing, call on Aset or Hethert for arts and crafts.

7) Do something you love and invite Them.

8 ) Offer to Taweret, Aset, Hethert, Mut or Bast and clean your home. Offer to Bes or Bast or whomever to protect your home.

9) Breathe. They are There. Gods and Goddesses of air and wind are with you when you breathe. So breathe.

Return to “Connecting With Immortals”