You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

jonnyturak wrote:I obtained a pendant allegedly bound with a shadow demon, several weeks ago, as stated in a previous post. I've owned several spirit vessels for years but never any contact. Only interaction I have is with the creature who keeps bothering me. Lately, it has stopped when I've politely asked it to, but still comes back every night. It might be starting to like me, as I'm probably the only person who talks to it. As nothing else has worked to get rid of it, I am going to try the power of persuasion. I want to help it evolve and see there is more to life than tormenting people. Luckily I am a very forgiving and compassionate person. If that doesn't work, then I hope when I eventually move out of my house, it won't follow me. It didn't when I lived elsewhere. I lived in my current house when I was a child, and it started then. I am here now to look after my elderly, disabled mother and mentally ill brother.
so is it a shadow demon or an unbound

spirits lots
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

jonnyturak wrote:I got a reading from Charles Mcbride, as recommended by one poster, but he didn't have a clue what the being was, or why it is doing it.

Activity hasn't been too bad lately. Strangely, a few times it stopped when I asked the being to let me sleep. But other times it didn't. The activity fluctuates.

Received the shadow demon and gargoyle some time ago, but no activity or communication from them so far. Awhile ago, I bought a Fountainhead Orb and a couple spells to encourage this.

Haven't contacted that local intuitive yet, but probably will soon. If she can't get rid of it, then I will read some relevant books. If all that fails, then I give up.
Charles Mcbride could not help that really surprised me i thought he was the daddy at this kind of thing.
i do like the fact that u trying to talk with the being rather than trying to fight it sometimes a little kindness goes a very long way

spirits lots
jonnyturak
new here
new here
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Update: Tried to persuade it to leave many times, but it doesn't seem to want to. However, if I ask it politely to stop, it does for the rest of the night (but comes back the next night - I think it is insane). That local medium didn't reply to me. Emailed another one who lives not too far away. She does exorcisms. Haven't heard from her yet. I got some books about space clearing and entity removal. Going to read them. Several months ago, I tried to banish it by following a ritual from one book. Author said it is guaranteed to work, but it didn't. I don't expect any more advice, but thanks for all of your input. Don't want you to feel frustrated like I do. If I have any positive updates, I will let you all know.

cottonass
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

sorry, just want make it clear
is this creature are imp?

jonnyturak
new here
new here

cottonass wrote:sorry, just want make it clear
is this creature are imp?
One psychic told me that, but I now believe it could be a goblin.

Seem to have had a breakthrough. Gonna give it some time, as before it has stopped for a while then started again.

Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

An imp like creature that torments you and sits on you at night, is heavy, only active when the lights are off, difficult to get rid of, it sounds like an Alp to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alp_(folklore)

tina19950830
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: idk

wow, this sounds like a real pain in the ass. Can i ask if you can talk to or hear your spirits? Because you mentioned you saw the imp, so I thought you can interact with spirits? If you can, why cant you hear your own spirits? I think they are trying to talk to you in some other way because the imp is blocking them or blocking your receptivity. And again, if Charles McBride cant solve this, and i dont know much about him, do you want to consider whether this imp really exists? It could be something your mind made up. And also, do a past life reading? other people have mentioned about their past life stuff. Might be useful to get insight into that. Also, get rid of some of the marine stuff that your father brought in?
Try and talk to the imp and see what it wants. And again, consider if this imp really exists or not.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Well tbh ... dont you allready have the solution ?

Your saying : However, if I ask it politely to stop, it does for the rest of the night (but comes back the next night - I think it is insane). 

So just ask it every night and you should be ok ...

WubbaLubbaDubDub
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Maybe befriend and get to know it but only if it agrees to a set of rules?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Well tbh ... dont you allready have the solution ?

Your saying : However, if I ask it politely to stop, it does for the rest of the night (but comes back the next night - I think it is insane). 

So just ask it every night and you should be ok ...
Or perhaps you can stipulate, "go away and never return", rather than just an open-ended "go away"?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Black Arts”