new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Has anyone's succubus ever gotten violent with them if you reject or ignore their advances? Mine will usually pinch my butt or scratch me but tonight she did something that was VERY painful and it dawned on me that months ago that it was her giving me this pain and having it last much longer then it did tonight. I really dont know what to do with her.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm how's your protection? And house rules?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

i would love some of mine to have that attitude about them think yourself very lucky too have one like that

spirits lots
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@fundude52 so u are a submissive one I see o.o

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Is this succubus through you summoning her, or did you get her from a conjurer?

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Interesting .... Umm, how were your previous encounters with her? Before the pinching and scratching?

Ashlyndarling wrote:Has anyone's succubus ever gotten violent with them if you reject or ignore their advances? Mine will usually pinch my butt or scratch me but tonight she did something that was VERY painful and it dawned on me that months ago that it was her giving me this pain and having it last much longer then it did tonight. I really dont know what to do with her.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Ashlyndarling
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:Mm how's your protection? And house rules?
I neither of those
conxtion wrote:Interesting .... Umm, how were your previous encounters with her? Before the pinching and scratching?

I would describe them as a tidal wave of love
Ashlyndarling wrote:Has anyone's succubus ever gotten violent with them if you reject or ignore their advances? Mine will usually pinch my butt or scratch me but tonight she did something that was VERY painful and it dawned on me that months ago that it was her giving me this pain and having it last much longer then it did tonight. I really dont know what to do with her.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

What is your deal or agreement with her or before summon what did you request?

ImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:i would love some of mine to have that attitude about them think yourself very lucky too have one like that
I could just be over-sensitive, after having taken part in the #MeToo thing on FB (where women post a status of "Me too" if they have been sexually assaulted or harassed). But think for a moment... your words seem to me rather like telling an abused partner that you wish you were married, so they should count themselves fortunate to have a spouse that beats them. From my perspective, it's a bit tone-deaf to the person who is coming here for advice with a problem.

But I know it wasn't intended in a negative way. And, as I said, I am seeing this thread directly after taking part in the "Me too" discussions on FB. So I have the whole "it isn't right to violate someone's boundaries" topic on the brain.

Having said all that... I must ask the OP, how did you come to meet this succubus. Did you conjure her yourself, or did you pay a conjurer to summon her for you. If the latter, contact the conjurer and have a word with them about what's going on. If the former... start by looking up threads about "house rules", read them, and sit down with your succubus and explain that if she wants to stay, then there have to be some serious guidelines set up for what is and isn't appropriate behavior from now on.

And if you did summon her yourself, then as a last resort, also look up banishing techniques. I prefer to stay optimistic, and hope that she enjoys the status quo enough to abide by the house rules. But as a rule, never invite in anything you can't banish. And as far as I am aware, anyone learning conjuring starts by learning banishing first, as a general rule. So there's precedent there.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ashlyndarling
new here
new here

dragynraken wrote:What is your deal or agreement with her or before summon what did you request?
There's was no summoning and there was no agreement shes an unbound I had a reading done and they said she was a succubus who's been following me through several life cycles. she's sent me a very strong feeling of love that I've never felt in my whole life and has also helped me with things which makes this even more heartbreaking.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”