Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey Creepy Hollows,

I was wondering if i'm attracting the wrong kind of entity's unaware.
I have some master services and infusions done on dark arts
And almost all my spells are dark arts. I believe I have 1 white arts spell lol.
Does this have an influence?

Also, I found a great metaphysical writer and psychic: Robert Bruce.
I'm investigating his work and i'm gonna read his books. He has a popular program: Mastering Astral Projection. This comes with alot of exercises for inducing Astral traveling.

There is so much more to discover... I will also read his book: Psychic self-defense. I need to learn to protect myself, it's very important :)

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Can you elaborate on the types of entities you are attracting? Do you mean unbounds, or entities that are listed and up for purchase?

I don't believe having DA Master Services or spells will influence that, I think it's more to do with yourself and where you are in your journey at this moment in time. Do you feel darker, or more darker inclined? If yes, this may be attracting darker energies towards you but whether they are the "wrong kind" or not is of course, your call. Also, if you're Astral Traveling then you could be attracting unwanted visitors, so yes, protection is important.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Ryla Grey wrote:Can you elaborate on the types of entities you are attracting? Do you mean unbounds, or entities that are listed and up for purchase?

I don't believe having DA Master Services or spells will influence that, I think it's more to do with yourself and where you are in your journey at this moment in time. Do you feel darker, or more darker inclined? If yes, this may be attracting darker energies towards you but whether they are the "wrong kind" or not is of course, your call. Also, if you're Astral Traveling then you could be attracting unwanted visitors, so yes, protection is important.
Well, I had a malicious astral entity attached to my body for a few weeks because of my raise in energy.
I think this may happened because of my energy levels. I have everything in dark arts, spells & services.
I think those entities like that or something.

I'm very interested in the Dark Arts and when I succeed in Astral Traveling I will explore those realms :)
Also my succubus companion and Queen succubus are waiting for me :)

Maybe that's why I attracted that unbound unwanted entity...

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

You could always ask CH if they offer an Astral shield or something along those lines. :)

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

It's not really the dark or light nature of your spells that would be the problem if you are attracting unwanted entities unaware. As you mentioned, you need to learn to protect yourself - there are many things you can set in place in order to prevent this. If you haven't set your protection up yet, you are wide open and it's possible you are attracting unwanted entities because of that. It's true that when you increase your energy through various practices, spells or services, you attract more notice to yourself.

In order to prevent unwanted entities from attaching themselves to you, there are many things you can do. You can set your house rules with your spirits to keep out unwanted entities or all unbounds, you can add to your protection with various protection spells at CH, you can cast protective spells yourself, and you can strengthen and shield your aura.

For the latter two, there is a great protection spell from Ash here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 69&t=13973

and for strengthening and shielding your aura, I have an article with a technique here:
http://darkbloomrising.com/darkarts/201 ... onnection/

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”