Reaper Appreciation Post

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Reaper Appreciation Post

Postby Nova Midnight » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:08 pm

So, I was looking through all the tags involving reapers, and there isn’t very much on them or any experiences regarding them.
Here’s a brand new thread to talk about all of y’all’s experiences with reapers!
<3
I’ll start lol
Even though I only just got my reaper yesterday, she has absolutely become very helpful and managed to remove a curse (along with the help of one of my vampires) that I wasn’t even aware of.
Without her, i’d still be cursed and unaware of it.
Needless to say, I’m very thankful for her.
E—you da best <3

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha

Larkspur
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
My magical/paranormal name...: Larkspur

Re: Reaper Appreciation Post

Postby Larkspur » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:32 am

I haven't personally had any reaper companions but I have brushed up against reapers in the astral.

I find them to generally be helpful with the right attitude or incentive and amusingly sardonic.

I've had reapers help me hide from things that liked my scent and one whom pointed out a lingering dark spirit and helped teach myself and my guardian companion to better detect and rid myself or others of these things.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:56 am

Ohhh that's very interesting, I think I've met a reaper once in a dream, a mutual friend of my fallen angel but that's about it

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

chemseraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby chemseraph » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:57 am

Even though my gifts being repressed were in part due to an encounter with a reaper almost a decade ago (who has recently, apparently, agreed to be bound to me), I do enjoy the company of my reapers.

Just waiting for the day I run into one of them in true form again -.-; Really creepy energy.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Kitsune » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:20 am

I recently found out that one of my friends who constantly visits is a reaper and I'm bringing him home soon. He got a beautiful dark energy and if fun to talk to.

"Frustration is simply 'I can't'. Hate is simply 'I'm not'. Fear is simply 'I won't'. Negative emotions stem from resistance, and when you flow with the current rather than against it, that negativity will dissolve and your life will improve." ~Kitsune, companions, and friend

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Dark Arts”