ANCESTRAL BINDING :: LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF!

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I just purchased this and am very excited about receiving it. I've had it on my "wish list" for quite some time. The description:

This is not for recent relatives, this is for ancestors of further root. This importance of this is a greater understanding of yourself as a person, your family's tree and having a true sense of where you come from and what feats of destiny your ancestors have traveled before you.

There is great power and influence when dealing with ancestors; something Asian civilizations have known for a long time. An ancestor can speak on your behalf in the spiritual and astral realms and can provide you otherwise unknown information.

You never know what lays in front of you once you connect to your ancestors but there are always welcome surprises!

Your ancestors will be summoned and bound and you will be given great sight into your family's past, your present and your future. How many are bound depends on how many come through. Typically it can be anywhere between 2-6, or more... it just depends on them.

So why did I want this one?? Well...to summarize...I have no real connection to my immediate family. I have never felt like I belonged with them as everything about me is so different from them. That's fine....but one thing I have always longed for is a deep connection to my roots and to feel as though I even HAVE some roots.

But that got me to thinking. Why am I so different from them? Is there anyone "back there" back in time who is more like me?? Where did my way of thinking come from? Am I really all that different from EVERYONE in my bloodline? Perhaps someone or someONES have been there all along wanting to help and support me.

For some reason, today I got a very strong urge to move forward with this notion and so I purchased it. I truly can't wait to see who comes through. I guess, in reality, there is a great deal of fear that no one will...but that's preposterous...right? So whoever comes through....I hope that I feel a connection to them and can understand why they came forward.

Has anyone else gotten this item? And if so, what has been your experiences with it.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have been eyeing this binding for a long time. I just as yourself, feel the same exact way about my family with exception to my mom and sister who are more supportive and accepting of our differences.

P.S. Ever thought of asking your spirits or angels if you have any ancestors that had paranormal talents or beliefs?..I have..It blew me away..But I will admit, this ancestral binding is worth it, as it will pull out a specific spirit or spirits related to you along with very indepth info.

If I didn't have so many spirits I'd go for it. ;)

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

::wave:: Ellegria :hug:

I dont have that but "feel" the same as you do. Im different , but really we're all different. I like to say Im Unique in a special kind of way *winks* Anyways, The listing you wrote about is going to be awesome! It just is! I think when the time comes I'll get it as well and I cant WAIT to hear all about Who Comes Through For YOU!!!!!

:thumbup:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I don't have this yet but am considering getting it. One reason being having never really known many of my relatives on either side which has given me a sense of being rootless. It's weird, I was just talking about that feeling in a conversation not to long ago. One of the orbs~ the Dynamic Discovery one has the Family Bloodline Manipulation . While different, I think that will get me started. My sister who lived with my grandmother for a few years (on my mother's side) often tells me I have some of her ways especially my love for using herbs and natural medicines. She was part Native American and lived in the country with few other resources.

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

...which has given me a sense of being rootless.
Yes, this is a good way to say it. Like you, I knew very little of either side of my family past my mother, father, sisters and brother. I don't get a strong sense that I would have felt any great camaraderie with them either (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins) as everyone on both sides seem or seemed to have been very fundamentalist christian....and quite frankly I remember rejecting that outright when I was about 6 years old. ::facepalm:: To say the least....my mother thought I was something mad. She literally "prayed for my soul" on a daily basis. It got very tiresome.

I am so curious where this need of mine to look beyond what has been handed to me. Fundamentalism, Christianity, etc. was shoved down my throat since I was a child and I remember vividly sitting in church and wondering why that crazy man standing at the front of the church was yelling at everyone - yelling at ME. What he heck had I done??? I remember thinking there MUST be so much more than just what was handed to me. I remember the shock and horror on my mother's face, when I was about 7 years old and asked her why some people just seemed so much older than others....even when they were much younger age.

She didn't quite grasp what I was asking. But I didn't know the word "reincarnation" yet. But I kept asking...rewording my question. And then she realized what I WAS asking. I was summarily told what I was thinking was sinful blah blah blah.

And henceforth I was known as "the weird one" in the family. I'll take it!!

But still....I have often yearned to find some roots...I would have loved to be close to my sisters instead of always on the defensive. I would have loved someone in my family who "looked" like me....or I they.

I am hopeful that someone or better still, some ones will come forward and show me once and for all....that I really do have roots...even if I can't see them.

Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote: So why did I want this one?? Well...to summarize...I have no real connection to my immediate family. I have never felt like I belonged with them as everything about me is so different from them. That's fine....but one thing I have always longed for is a deep connection to my roots and to feel as though I even HAVE some roots.

But that got me to thinking. Why am I so different from them? Is there anyone "back there" back in time who is more like me?? Where did my way of thinking come from? Am I really all that different from EVERYONE in my bloodline? Perhaps someone or someONES have been there all along wanting to help and support me.

For some reason, today I got a very strong urge to move forward with this notion and so I purchased it. I truly can't wait to see who comes through. I guess, in reality, there is a great deal of fear that no one will...but that's preposterous...right? So whoever comes through....I hope that I feel a connection to them and can understand why they came forward.

Has anyone else gotten this item? And if so, what has been your experiences with it.
I too feel this very much, and am now gonna look into purchasing this
Ellegria* wrote:
...which has given me a sense of being rootless.
Yes, this is a good way to say it. Like you, I knew very little of either side of my family past my mother, father, sisters and brother. I don't get a strong sense that I would have felt any great camaraderie with them either (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins) as everyone on both sides seem or seemed to have been very fundamentalist christian....and quite frankly I remember rejecting that outright when I was about 6 years old. ::facepalm:: To say the least....my mother thought I was something mad. She literally "prayed for my soul" on a daily basis. It got very tiresome.

I am so curious where this need of mine to look beyond what has been handed to me. Fundamentalism, Christianity, etc. was shoved down my throat since I was a child and I remember vividly sitting in church and wondering why that crazy man standing at the front of the church was yelling at everyone - yelling at ME. What he heck had I done??? I remember thinking there MUST be so much more than just what was handed to me. I remember the shock and horror on my mother's face, when I was about 7 years old and asked her why some people just seemed so much older than others....even when they were much younger age.

She didn't quite grasp what I was asking. But I didn't know the word "reincarnation" yet. But I kept asking...rewording my question. And then she realized what I WAS asking. I was summarily told what I was thinking was sinful blah blah blah.

And henceforth I was known as "the weird one" in the family. I'll take it!!

But still....I have often yearned to find some roots...I would have loved to be close to my sisters instead of always on the defensive. I would have loved someone in my family who "looked" like me....or I they.

I am hopeful that someone or better still, some ones will come forward and show me once and for all....that I really do have roots...even if I can't see them.
Loved reading your experience , I feel I can relate in my own way.

Dutchmasta
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

The only ancestor I have bound to me is when I did the immortal in your blood reading. My ancestor was the Greek son of the sun god/titan Helios. It's funny because all this time my ancestors have kept the Greek root as my father is from Greece lol. Ironically enough my Greek family lives on the island Rhodes, which is were Helios was primarily worshipped and the Statue colossus was built. Colossus is a statue depicting Helios. It's a shame it collapsed a long time ago. I'd love to have seen it whenever I visit my family.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

I know this is an older thread, but it would be cool to see if others have this binding. I decided to get it a few years back and two ancestors came through for me.

One was a servant to King George the 5th and was very industrious and talented. He also had a large family with his wife who was a domestic servant.

The other lived way back in 5th century AD. She was a bit of a rogue but settled down later in life.

I have yet to work a lot with the two of them. I am bonding with them now by reading up on 19th century England and what was happening in the world in the 5th century AD. I did take their vessel to my family’s Thanksgiving dinner so they could mingle with us and I have a feeling they liked that.

Has anyone else purchased this binding?

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I had this one as well. This was the reading for me.

From my maternal side I had a seer ancestor who's an excellent diviner from 3rd century BC who was greatly respected for his gift of psychic reading and he lived near River Nile and he started at age 11 with his divination practice.

From the paternal side I had an 8th century AD soldier ancestor who had his gift of seeing and hearing spirits awakened when he had a near death experience on the battlefield and was rescued by his spirit guides to safety. He used his gift to channel messages of the departed to their respective surviving families.

Both of them help me greatly in my magick workings, most especially my maternal ancestor. He always guides me in my divination and psychic reading practice.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

That is really cool! I love how your ancestors help you with your magick.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter

Return to “Human”