coven of selini

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

My new vampire spirit from Komiswr has arrived, and he is awesome, to say the least. His energy is really strong and even I can feel it (being halfblind and halfdeaf to the paranormal)! His vessel is also lovely.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

lucyseward wrote:My new vampire spirit from Komiswr has arrived, and he is awesome, to say the least. His energy is really strong and even I can feel it (being halfblind and halfdeaf to the paranormal)! His vessel is also lovely.
Thank you for sharing your review, I was just checking this seller's bonanza shop yesterday and wondering if it's a safe place from where to buy spells and spirits.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

bump

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

1lt I have four vampire spirits from him, and all are great. I am a big fan of his magic. He is one of my four favorite conjurers: Always helpful, and of course with powerful spirits!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lucyseward wrote:1lt I have four vampire spirits from him, and all are great. I am a big fan of his magic. He is one of my four favorite conjurers: Always helpful, and of course with powerful spirits!
Nice to hear his spirits are great. I have been focusing more on his spells as he has mainly female spirits and I am more interested in male type, also the description of the spirit is very short and generic that I haven't felt like buying till now. But those spells I will buy, the amulets are really beautiful, so if the spell won't work I will at least get a nice piece of jewelry 1s

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You can ask him, if he has a male spirit for you. I did this with my Romanian Vampire. I had the feeling there was a spirit of his trying to make contact with me and so I asked him, if he had a male vampire spirit and he said that it was so, but that he had to do some final rituals and then would send him to me. This happened and I am very happy with this male vampire.

cfergu01
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tita
Zodiac:

I actually purchased one of his spelled items a little over a month ago (dedicated to beauty and getting a 'perfect body') and Ive definitely seen some major and strange changes~
After receiving my item, i started working out every day but, unlike all the other times Ive tried to loose weight, I started using tools and products that I had never heard of beforehand (and they all made themselves known to me; i didn't seek out any of these new products and neither was i actively researching ways to lose weight... they all just kind of popped up around me).
I encountered new ways to treat my acne that require no more of the harsh, expensive medications I used to use (in fact, this new method makes my skin brighter and more even toned than before) and I discovered a makeup company that sells makeup that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. These are all solutions to some of my biggest physical insecurities and, in that regard, I give his spelled items a big A+.

Now, here are a few negatives (that aren't really negatives in my opinion but some people may not like them); the effects were not immediate, the changes i have experienced signal long term change and some spells may not work exactly how you would expect. For example; The listing stated that the item would give me a 'perfect body'. To me, a perfect body would've meant losing weight but, even though I've been working out like crazy, I've probably lost 3lb max ( that's still a respectable amount in a month i suppose). HOWEVER, my waist did decrease by an inch and my breasts appear larger than they were a month ago (this is not my own observation, but the observation of family and friends haha). I believe that, given a few more months, I will be much closer to my desired weight and will also have the added benefits of whatever other changes this charm will make to my overall shape. The key phrase here is that i expect the results IN A FEW MONTHS. The changes are slow but, in my opinion, that also means that the changes will be more permanent :)
I will update in two months on any further developments and any other spells I may purchase from komiswr (perhaps I should get one specifically for weight loss ;))

Keeper of (1) Ifrit Djinn, (2) Marid Djinn,(1) Venetian Dragon, (1) Volkh, (1) Shikigami, (1) Hound of Annwn, (1) Nympho and (1) Liderc
witchiepooh
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

witchiepooh wrote:I love her spells and they are $3.00 each on Bonanza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have bought many of the $3 spells for friends and 1 for myself and yes the spells did materialize and worked as we had hoped.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

Kittenloves
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/brownwyn angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Kittykat

Cfergu01, how did the perfect body spell turn out for you? I came across it on ebay today and was thinking about buying it, but don't know if it would actually work.

Kittenloves
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/brownwyn angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Kittykat

Cfergu01, and how much bigger did your boobs get? I want mine to increase by like 2 cup sizes lol

Return to “Seller Review”