Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Simple Rice Cleansing Spell

Postby lori67k » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:20 am

I use this ritual all the time and I personally, swear by it, since finding and using this ritual back in 2011. One goes on my alter, one in the rooms I spend the most time in or create and/or run my business, etc… So, feel free to tweak this as it fits your needs

What you'll need:

A bowl
Rice (organic if you have some)

STEP 1: Fill the bowl with rice.

STEP 2: Leave the bowl on a table or counter near a window or door.

STEP 3: Change the rice with fresh rice every month. Bury the old rice in your yard.

*Note: Many of us live in areas where we cannot dig and bury things in our yard due to renting or living with someone else on a temporary basis, so what I do each month is toss the rice in my backyard that is filled with rocks and pebbles over dirt; there is no place to bury anything, and besides, the rice falls in between all those rocks and does eventually find their way underground; so if you cannot bury things in your yard; I would recommend just tossing it out where you can that would not cause any harm to the environment (aka: birds, etc.) How you discard the rice doesn’t need to be exactly as suggested in Step 3; do what you can.

Another alternative could be a plant pot without holes in it; fill it partially with soil and bury the rice inside the pot then cover with a little more soil and when it fills up with rice and soil, simply bury it (if you can) or toss out in your yard; either way; the how to the discarding of it (the rice), so long as it goes out in nature each month, is not as important as having it in your home to cleanse and remove whatever negative or stagnant energies may be build up from time to time

If you feel comfortable in doing so, each time you go to toss the rice out (or bury it), hold the bowl of rice in both your hands (for a brief moment), and whisper over it a simple ‘thank you’ then toss it out. This serves to imbue positive intentional energy into the bowl and into your home while you do this ritual each month

I wish you all Happy Holiday Blessings 1ht

From my heart to yours 1hg <3 1ks

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Re: Simple Rice Cleansing Spell

Postby conxtion » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Thanks, Lori.
Umm .. what size should the bowl be? Rice is kinda expensive in poor Asian countries.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Postby lori67k » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 pm

conxtion, great question... I just use a small dish about the size of a dish you might use for say... salsa, should be fine and you only need to fill it maybe 1/4-1/3 full; I would say about 1/3, that's how much I fill up mine

I hope that helps :)

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor

Postby conxtion » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 am

Ooh, ok, thank you, Lori

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor

Postby conxtion » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 am

I'm going to do it this Saturday under the new moon.

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Postby lori67k » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Awesome! 1ey

Feel free to share your results if you wish 1d

Blessings 1ht

Return to “lori67k”