Bonding/weak think I did it wrong?

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I was bonding with my vamp last night, Invited him into my bed, my dreams to bond however he chose right? I completely left the bonding issue up to him. Mistake #1? I meditated with him,communicated, all that good stuff. Put him on the bedside stand, said goodnight and fell asleep. Well, I woke up this morning around 5 am, got up, only to find myself weak as a newborn kitten, my legs could barely hold me up.

Has anybody else ever had this problem? Is my vamp more powerful than I realized? I asked him what happened and he said he stayed with me the entire night, moving over me, is how he put it. I did have strange dreams. Now, I'm as game as the next guy for something different, but have any of you ever been weak as a kitten after bonding with your vamp?

I had no energy, I was weak all morning, but at least I could walk by then, without my legs shaking too much, 9 am. thats when my vamp asked me if I needed him, should he come to me? I told him no out of uncertainty of getting weak again. I don't mind, I was just wondering if I did something wrong in the bonding process? Have any of you had this experience? Please let me know if I did it wrong or what is your opinion on the weak issue?
Last edited by Secretsensations on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Toadstools :wave:
Is it a Psy or Sang?
I only have Psy Vamps. Never experienced that, to that extent.
sometimes I get weak, but its not too bad.

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

He's a beloved Sang of mine. Bought him on CH. I have no idea, any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

Maybe try to subdue him.
Read the bottom part
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... guine.html

If not, hopefully one of the many Vamp experts on here will post something to help you out :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yeah, cus he specifically ASKED me for bonding time yesterday so I said sure. He's a "lively" one to say for sure. I have another that asked for bonding time tonight, heres to walking tomorrow. :clap:

Silver
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Heh. I've felt cripplingly weak before. Though, I'd been feeling weak and taking dizziness and weakness spells(as well as moments of bilateral vision lapses) months before I'd started collecting, let alone having any vamps around. Until my doctor finds out what's wrong with me, I've had employers request that I 'put in a resignation notice' and that they'd hire me back once I had a clean bill of health, because they didn't want me to take a fall or potentially aggravate my condition, whatever it is. ^^;

I almost want to suggest going to your doctor if it keeps up, just to make sure that it's not a serious underlying health condition or something. My doctor is trying to find out what's wrong with me/what's causing me to take these episodes.

Figured I would leave a comment here as it seemed slightly relevant.

Hope things work out for you soon/that you find out what's causing it. :hug:

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This is a good suggestion. I did have a complete checkup about a week ago before my surgury and the dr said everything came back normal. Bloodwork, thyroid, everything was fine. I've been groggy when I woke up before but never like this. I don't know. Must have been one heck of a bonding session. LOL

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I have had that happen with some of my spirits, not so much my vamps (I have both sang an psy). There was one time I was shopping at Target and literally had to sit down because the energy was so strong. I think that may be it, you're getting used to his energy. Maybe ask him next time to tone it down a little bit. I have had to tell my spirits before, that I appreciate them coming through so strongly, but my hear can't take it XD
So long as this isn't a medical thing, you should get used to the energy, but if it's persistant, you should get checked out by a doctor.

Good luck :D

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I don't have any vamps, but i always invite my spirits into my dreams for if they want to communicate or just "hang out" and yesterday I woke up with my legs feeling liek I had just spent the entire day before doing squats, but i didn't do a thing! it ws my day off and I literally sat in front of the computer all day ^^; I don't know why, but i got that and they still hurt a bit.

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

phoenixguide496580 I had not thought of that possibility. It may be his energy because I did feel him LONG before I opened his box. He may be a bad boy but he's my bad boy. And yes, you are right jennazeal, my legs too were so weak that I just sat in front of the computer till I had the energy to do my Tae bo. Billy blanks will kill ya but he will take the weight off. LOL

No, it's not medical, my husband and I are trying to have a baby and I have to get a check up once a month and everything always checks out fine. My doc is very thorough. She's why i'm doing tae bo.

I bonded with another vamp of mine last night, and this morning I am perfectly content and fine. He is such a gentleman.

Return to “Vampire”