most social fae

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

although it is truly up to individual personalities, i am wondering what all you faery lovers consider the most social fae in general?
i am looking to invite more WA beings into my life, and i have always loved the fae! i am honestly very surprised i only have one in my spirit family.
i want a very positive, loving, and social faery friend. i am thinking of welcoming a delica faery home, and just noting my wishes for an especially social one.

Faevorite
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Faery Race
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Amongst all the Faery Spirits in my keep. Butterfly Faeries are the most social for me. Though generally most Faeries are social so you shouldn't have much issue with that.

If you don't mind DA Faery, might I suggest Empress Faery? They are usually talkative and will barge into your conversation all the time.

If you're thinking of a Delica Faery. Just leave a note there saying you want a Delica Faery who's social and CH will find one for you that is a chatter box (my Faeries made me type chatter box).

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Waif fae, maybe?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

hehehe i was hoping you would reply, faevorite. thank you both for the suggestions!
all 4 fae mentioned so far have been the ones i have been most interested in the last couple of weeks. i love how that works out..

Faevorite
neophyte
neophyte

You're welcome nezzuo~

Here's some points you can consider which Fae to get.
Butterfly Faery
Great for magic endeavor, if you're into any sorts of magic, Butterfly Faery helps a lot as they imbue your spells with Faery energy, thus helping your spell be much more efficient. Butterfly Faery also will guide you to do more spell work. If you're into butterflies or have butterfly totem. They would be a good choice for you.

One notable ability of theirs is that they attract other Butterfly Faeries to your area. Very good for protection and shielding, the Butterfly Faeries will raise wall of energy to keep out the nasties and the energy can be used for spell work. They strengthen the bubble of light protection that you cast too.

Waif Faery
Great for healing endeavor, if you're into any sorts of healing modality (Reiki for example), Waif Faery helps you to increase the potency of the healing that you cast. They can help to do lay hands (though they mostly flap their wings to send energy), don't think just because they are small in size, their energy output is small, they have strong energy that can last for a long time. If you do any kind of green witch work like herbs, they can increase any herbal medicinal quality.

One notable ability of theirs is healing, really just being by their presence, you can feel your body healing much faster already. Should you have any leakage in your energy field or auric field, Waif Faery can fix them up quickly. With just a flap of their wings, they can push away negativity.

Empress Faery
Great for socializing with people, if you like to communicate with people, Empress Faery can help you to say the correct things that will help you be the center of attraction. They can make you very entertaining to others and they love to have all sorts of fun. Also they really help make your flirtatious skill much better, really helps if you're going after people that you like.

One notable ability of theirs is opening people up. Having one will make you open up to people a lot more. You will find that you can speak with people much better and clearer and people will enjoy your presence much more. They will make you retort to people's nasty word more as they will not stand others saying mean things to you.

Delica Faery
Great for works of art, if you're into art, Delica Faery can really help you with regards to that area. They have a lot to offer if you're viewing art or beautiful things or creating art. They will guide you to create beautiful things. They can also make guys swoon over you as they carry a lot of feminine energy. If you like to go museum, they are great to hang out with. They can offer valuable insights on many art forms.

One notable ability of theirs is art critic. They are really sophisticated, enjoys refined lifestyle. If you're decorating house or creating art, they can tell you various thing to do to make your art much more beautiful. Also when you do makeup, they can really help you to accentuate the best features that you have.

Overall I would say Waif Faery is similar to Butterfly Faery and Delica Faery is similar to Empress Faery. Faeries usually come to get to know you better and they love bonding with humans. Their abilities do intersect a bit, like Delica Faery and Empress Faery, both enjoys refined lifestyle.

I have to say, Delica Faery really seems to suit you. I think you would enjoy a Delica Fae in your keep a lot.

If you cannot decide on these 4, you can go to the custom conjuration listing and put down in the notes that you want an open conjuration for these 4 types of Fae.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

I agree with faevorite a delica faie really does suit you. Another highly social race are depria faie, I have one, she is a great gaurdian and councler/advisor, just like their encyclopedia entry says. She is very social but can also do her own thing if need be, the entire race seem to be natural leaders, and mine definetly is. They are WA, but when push comes to shove and you need protection, they are guardians whom are anything but pushovers. They are very unique being faie from arctic regions.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

so very helpful, thank you lovelies!
i have decided to invite a delica and a waif faery into my family (since there is the adopt one, receive another friend freebie) and i have also invited a caladrius, leaving the second freebie open to any of the other fae we have discussed!
i truly appreciate all of your input, and if anyone wants to keep discussing this topic, feel free!
i am so excited to have more fae in my life : >

Faevorite
neophyte
neophyte

Glad I could be of help to you.
Hope you enjoy your Faeries!

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I have a couple Butterfly Fae,A Empress,A Desska and a Delica and they are all lovely i love my Delica Fae and he's amazing.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours

Return to “Faery”