Leo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Liche
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Don't pay attention to the title, I was raving 1re
I also hesitated to post on another discussion on the same subject, but I preferred to leave on my own topic.

I recently (like a few days) contacted Lilith of Lilith’s Treasure Tavern and “bought” a queen succubus. With that being a special week, I chose another spirit for free: a cyclops. I could have picked one more expensive, but I did not feel comfortable with other spirits.
She told me that she would start in a short time and that it will take about three weeks. I can hope to have the vessel for Christmas :D And I think she’s going to start the custom conjure cyclop right after… I don't really know '-'

These are my first two minds, so I wonder how it’s going to be, I’ll try to share my progress here, and answer some people’s questions (but that’s for later, I’m still far from knowing my 2 spirits).

I wanted a spirit that was for me in every sense of the word ' _' However, I also wanted this spirit to bring me knowledge, and with whom I could have deep conversations and feel things. A succubus queen seemed to be the most adapted to my expectations and my desires.
For the cyclops, this one interested me in the sense, or being a newbie in the spiritual quest, he can help me concentrate, which would be useful for the meditation; he can also provide advice, as well as bring a “calm” point of view on things, which contrasts with my personality.

I also chose these 2 minds because they are not of the same sex, and that I thought it would be easier for me to differentiate a man from a woman, either by their voices, or even their energies.

In anticipation of their arrival, I already prepared the rules of the house (7 rules), as advised on several other topics.
I did a lot of research on their “breed” and communication.

Do you think I should do anything else until they arrive? 1spt

A wise man once said to me: "If you're dumb, you're dumb."
I can say with certainty that he was right ://
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm meditate and exercise your senses, perhaps?
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”