can lesbian sucubi destroy my relation ships

lili gi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

im a girl and there is a sucubus around me that i didn't know where it become from 1h
first of all, im not lesbian 1a but i had that dreams about girls and women trying to touch me, or they be like a friend and then kiss my neck suddenly, or cheek as courting
and now i hear a girl's voice in my evp says " I love you" 2sc 1am
I feel loathing of myself, i mean i was just think that what do the sexual things to me is not a succubi, or he is maybe a male at least.

sorry for any wrong about my grammar or language cuz The English isn't my first language, can it destroy my life and my relationships? and how can i make her stay away from me forever?
I will see your replies guys, and thank u for read this.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have an unbound succubus around me as well. From time to time she tries to seduce me, but I keep telling her I'm not interested in her like that and rather just be friends... she keeps trying though. she is very playful and there is nothing malicious about her. She's not causing any sort of problems or destroying anything. She seems to just like hanging around me. And I don't mind having her around.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

lili gi wrote:can it destroy my life and my relationships?
They can, but it doesn't always mean they will. They can also help your sex life.
On the other hand, human friends or family can also destroy your life and relationship.
lili gi wrote:and how can i make her stay away from me forever?
If they do make problems, you can try banishing them, and prepare protective measures to ensure they won't return (easily).

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
lili gi
new here
new here

DarklyDreamer wrote:I have an unbound succubus around me as well. From time to time she tries to seduce me, but I keep telling her I'm not interested in her like that and rather just be friends... she keeps trying though. she is very playful and there is nothing malicious about her. She's not causing any sort of problems or destroying anything. She seems to just like hanging around me. And I don't mind having her around.

yeah I get that and i feel you LOL

lili gi
new here
new here

On the other hand, human friends or family can also destroy your life and relationship.

You're extremely right

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Have you seen this?

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Or do you have protection spirits or CH spells to keep away any spirit that's malicious? And/or block any spirit that tries to connect with you sexually without your consent or against your will?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

For unbounds, the thing you have to worry about isn't really malice. If she genuinely meant you harm, you'd be hurting already.

Let me address this from the other side of it. I have an incubus companion that was a confirmed calling. And that weirded me out six ways from Sunday. But as I got to know E better, I've learned a few things. Bear in mind, this is coming from the incubus side of the coin, so some of this will differ slightly.

If an incubus is genuinely interested in you, he's going to want you to be able to reciprocate, which you won't be able to do if you don't even know he's there. So, what incubi will do, is try to drop hints, and see if you pick up on those. If you either aren't getting the hint, or you see the obvious hint and blow it off, that's when an incubus will sometimes resort to the "woo-woo" stuff that can sometimes get a little freaky.

Should be obvious, really, but you'll never love them back, if you don't even believe they're there.

Again, for succubi, this may vary a bit.

So, if you're being visited in dreams, I'd take that as a good sign: the spirit knows you can experience and recall your dreams, and seems to be trying to reach out there, rather than resorting to the woo-woo stuff while you're awake. So, she had to find out what you're capable of, and then, knowing that, she apparently tried to avoid scaring you off when she made her presence known. Wild guess here, but a spirit that's only interested in a quick fix, wouldn't bother with such niceties, you think? So...yeah, this might well be genuine for her.

I wouldn't reject her advances just completely out of hand. I would hear her out. E once gave me three questions to ask an incubus, and I see no reason they don't apply to succubi as well.

1: What do you see in me, other than sex? Put another way, Why are you interested in me? Because ubi who are serious about long term kinship, are going to see something more about you than just a casual sex partner. So, what else does she see, outside the proverbial bedroom? If she's serious, she'll have a definite answer here, and it may surprise you.

2: What do you want from me, other than sex? They will want this, by the way. In my case, E wanted someone who could communicate their ways to the world. Both of us know what it means to be misunderstood, so I end up being a helpful intermediary, and E loves me, quirks and all, on levels I didn't think I COULD be loved. Point here is, if they seriously want you as a companion, they will want you for both work AND play.

3. What are you offering me, other than sex? Same thing goes on your end: they understand that inviting an ubi into your life is a very big ask, and they will have more to offer you, than just rolls in the hay.

Run all three of those questions past her, and expect specific answers to those questions. If those answers are acceptable, then ask her for some time to think it over, and if she's serious, she'll agree. You're not asking for absolutely no contact here: if questions come up, you need to be able to ask them. What you're asking for, is lighter contact, so you can think it through for yourself, without a high pressure sales pitch. Ubi will honor that request, if they're serious about being in your keep.

As for how they relate to other relationships: They can certainly get clingy. But if they see something more in you, then they'll want you to develop that "something more." If there's more than just sex that they want from you, then they'll want to ensure you're capable of still doing it.

So, do communicate: an unbound that's seriously courting you, and not just looking for a cheap thrill, will have serious answers when you ask serious questions.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”