Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaze
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
JustinJ3x3 wrote: The dreams are not sensual and there is plenty of unfinished business. She spent the past two years tormenting me with promises of love and a relationship. Unfortunately evidence now suggests she is a narcissist and most of the time spent was destroying my heart, my self worth and my desire to live. The business will remain unfinished because she has blocked me and refuses to speak to me (I didn't do anything to deserve it, just what narcisisst's do to reaffirm you are worthless). So I have to see her in my dreams every night then go to work and face her presence there every day. Although it appears I may have some unbounds assisting me now. I asked for help and haven't dreamed of her for a couple days.
Aa, yea, that kind of problems can linger for a long, long time..

Usually assuming we can't solve it with the person directly, one way is to solve what we can work with, i.e. you yourself. E.g. just let it go, or find another to distract our attention, or do something to release the pent-up feeling. Something in line with forgive and forget, or forgive but not forget.

It is possible that your dreaming of her is a chance to release the unfinished problem for yourself. E.g. in the dream, interact with her in the purpose of finishing it. However, be careful not to mistake between the dream and the real life : )
It's a bit difficult to just let go when you have to be in the same room with them all day every day. And I've forgiven her so much so many times that at this point I want to see her get what's coming to her. I don't wish her harm or anything, but she deserves some major karma. She destroyed everything including my relationship with my mom, pretty much my only family. Depressing holidays ahead.

Anyways I am looking forward to bonding with my spirit more. I hope I'll be able to communicate with her at some point. She strokes my hair every day (I think that's what it is) and touches my face from time to time but other than that not much contact. It has been fun discovering things in my home moved to tell me she is here too. Especially when she balanced her connecting stone. Sorry to have side tracked the conversation, but I wonder if all this baggage is hindering me from bonding better too.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”