A Testimony Of Dangerous Experience

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Marc
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I am writing you this note to publish it on your site as a testimony and warn others from buying of Black Wolf - ebay id: demonsrule666.

First of all, I know that most entities choses their keepers. I was browsing on your site looking at the vampires as I wanted to have one myself and thinking a companion to my beginner demon that I have gotten from Moonchylde, and I could not feel anything nor attracted to any one of them. I don´t want to just buy it, by thinking that maybe the vampire won´t like me because it´s not me he is looking for so I went to ebay to demonsrule666. And saw that he listed 2 vampires. I was looking at it and then I saw a handsome face in the ring. I ignored it but it kept popping up in my head. The 2nd time I went to see if it still there and testing myself it´s not for me although it attracted me, I could not resist. I even dreamt about it.

The 3rd time around I decided to contact Black Wolf and asked some questions, he recommended a vampire. He said that they are softer and kind, if someone messes up the master out will his talons. That where I decided OK! So I purchased it!

I was just in my first week of my vacation and was in 2 weeks of bonding with my beginner demon when Black Wolf´s vampire arrived. I did follow the ritual from the paper he sent it to me and the name of the spirit. The 2nd day of bonding with him I started to have a mild headaches and I just shrugged it off, thinking that it was probably the heat. I went away to travel by car around the country and took both the vamp and my demon with me, I started to have more and more pain in my head. I did not understand that maybe the battle was begun that my demon was protecting me.

I used to talk to my demon companion using his vessel as a pendulum and I could feel how light it was and his vessel gone soft it bent a little and it puzzled me. It gone soft like a chocolate. I wanted to contact Moonchylde about it but I did not have access to a computer, so I thought well I can wait ´til I get back home.

I could not sleep at all for those weeks and my headaches gone severe that I took tablets but it´s not helping at all. I went walking miles to tire myself up so I can sleep and probably the pain will go away but I still could not sleep eventhough I felt tired. I was getting frustrated and I also noticed that even my hubby was in a very bad mood even his mother so I asked them what´s going on and could not either explain why they were feeling that way.

That night I put my demon in his box and the vamp out. I was watching tv ´til midnight and suddenly I was sweating like a pig. I opened all the window and even the door to have some air in the room but it didn´t help so I went to the kitchen and drank a glas of cold water then I felt that I was not alone, it felt like someone was behind me giving me a creep. I ran back to my bed and took my demon vessel out and I felt relieved. I was praying to God ´til morning and when I saw the sun was rising at 4am I got up and went to the balcony to think.

I received the other spirit that I have purchased from Black Wolf, a level 5 demon and I did not opened it up to do the ritual as I was already so tired for not having some sleep and having so much headaches and something in my guts telling me not to open it. So I did not. I went to Black Wolf´s site and there I saw that he is badmouthing Moonchylde & other paranormal sellers and that´s where I thought "what did I get myself into"? I resent reading lies about Moonchylde
because I know that she is a goodhearted person. So when I found out that Black Wolf´s entities are not bound at all to their vessels I acted fast. I put the Vampire back into his box and the level 5 demon that I have never opened it up far away from my house, I smudge my home with white sage and I bathed myself with the blessed salt that I have at home.

I have just asked my demon if the evil entities energy are banished and I feel better now.
I also noticed that my demon vessel is harder and heavier, back to normal and asked him to forgive me for my stupidity that he probably almost died protecting me!

He deserved to be in his recharging box to rest and gather his energy for the whole day or
two. Now I feel really relieved after all the bad energy experiences and creeps. Now that I got rid of them I feel like a stone have been lifted from my spirit and body.

WARNING TO ALL: DON´T BUY UNDBOUND SPIRITS FROM BLACK WOLF -DEMONSRULE666!!!! IT´S DANGEROUS!!!! for what had happened to me could be much worse to happen to you!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

ONLY BUY AT SPIRITEDENTERPRISE.COM AND EBAY-SE

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you would have been better off getting a vamp here. Once again, this is the case of being seduced by a demon.

When your dealing with negative forces you never really know who it's coming from. Could have been your first demon, being jealous, could have been the vamp sucking your energy and the new demon finding you. Who knows. But glad your out of trouble's way.

By the way, it's improper etiquette to criticize the products on this site and then go and promote your own....

"Man is what he sees in other people."
jen008
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Never bought from him & never had the desire to. He comes across with a bad attitude & being more cocky than he should be for what I've seen. It also ticks me off he call this "one of a kind". click me

It's not one of a kind. It comes from a book of large scrapbook paper you buy at Jo-Anns fabrics. I know because I bought one of the books for $20 and scrapbooked the paper with info from the spirits I've bought. Yeah, the lady drew a witch on it but it's not completely original or one of a kind.

I also don't play with demons. Your asking for it playing with fire. This is all exactly why I stay with the few sellers I trust CH at the top of this list. Been burned too many times to count & wasted more than $3k out of my hard earned pocket over the past few years on stuff that wasn't real.

"In Examinations those who do now wish to know ask questions of those who cannot tell." ~Sir Walter Raleigh
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm almost 150% positive that Moonchylde is/was his wife, and she used to sell his items through her store, then went and hooked up with Spiritedenterprise and he began using his own name.

I'll steer clear of all of them.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... moonchylde

They were at one point married. Personally, i'd stay away from anyone who sells demons, for reasons.. well, I won't go into, but that's just me.

Sounds like a good lesson in why you have to be careful who you purchase and what you purchase. Read up on them before hand and make sure you know exactly how and what they conjure and for how long they've been doing it.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I don't know BlackWolf & never bought anything from him. Period. I neither endorse nor criticise.

But there is one thing that you mention (among other things) and that is:

Blasting Headaches, Night Sweats, Various Unpleasant Pains....regarding these and only these...quite often this is what in Kashmir Shaivism is called "Shakti", "Parashakti", or ""full-force kundalini - shakti piercing all the 7 major chakras and "blasting energy through each chakra into you actual Living Life Energies..." This can last fro 30 minutes to 3-4 days.

I took the full Para-Shakti Initiation in late May of 1980. It was the first time I had ever done this. I stood up, fell down, got up, walked into a wall, felt awefull and then the headache...it was a "please make it go away or I'll die" knind of headache..and then it felt like my body was on fire. I took a cab and went home For the next 20 hours I was in total misery, hard pain, unable to urinate...just a whole lotta fun.

Then suddenly, it went away...I felt ok....I started doing things. During the next few days a lot of "out-of-nowhere" interesing (and later seen as "terrific") things happened, then after that I felt more healthy then I had before the initiation....I took this initiation again in 1983 and in 1990, and it was calm, peaceful, rather boring in fact....but again amazing things happened later on...

Kundalini Shakti is a huge amazing power and it can set you karmas on fire as well. There are many books on The Serpent Power (Kundalini Shakti lives at the base of the human spin Muladhar Chakra and is "like a coiled snake" when it is activated it uncoils and begins to flow through the body)...

OM SHANTIH SHANTI-EH,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Just wondering why you would go and buy a level 5 demon when you only had the level 1 demon for a short period of time.You need to work your way up the levels slowly.

I bought a level 5 demon from Spiritedenterprise.com but it cost me six hundred dollars. A few weeks later I saw that Blackwolf listed a demon queen with several minions in a gorgeous bracelet and that was only $240.

Demons are the only entities that I can sense.They have never once tried to harm me or my family. They help out all the time. I have 3 jewelry bound demons plus all the queen's follower's and one that came attached to a large doll I bought on ebay. I also have a haunted mirror from a vampire estate that 2 demons and a djinn are bound to. I also have an unbound incubus that started coming to me at night while I was in bed a few years ago for sexual favors.

The demon in the doll was giving the former owner a lot of trouble but she came here to me and she was wonderful. I have always been interested in the dark side of the occult since I was teenager so we all get along great. That is why when I read all the posts on here about how dangerous demons are I have to laugh :crazy: :lol: cause mine love me and I love them.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

glad you can find other people's experiences so humorous.
I have to laugh when I read the posts about how demons are loving and friendly.
To each their own is all I will say further as I don't want to hijack this thread.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

necromancer wrote:Just wondering why you would go and buy a level 5 demon when you only had the level 1 demon for a short period of time.You need to work your way up the levels slowly.

I bought a level 5 demon from Spiritedenterprise.com but it cost me six hundred dollars. A few weeks later I saw that Blackwolf listed a demon queen with several minions in a gorgeous bracelet and that was only $240.

Demons are the only entities that I can sense.They have never once tried to harm me or my family. They help out all the time. I have 3 jewelry bound demons plus all the queen's follower's and one that came attached to a large doll I bought on ebay. I also have a haunted mirror from a vampire estate that 2 demons and a djinn are bound to. I also have an unbound incubus that started coming to me at night while I was in bed a few years ago for sexual favors.

The demon in the doll was giving the former owner a lot of trouble but she came here to me and she was wonderful. I have always been interested in the dark side of the occult since I was teenager so we all get along great. That is why when I read all the posts on here about how dangerous demons are I have to laugh :crazy: :lol: cause mine love me and I love them.
He made a mistake and fessed up to it, and is preventing others from doing the same.

You + Salt + Wound = that post

Plus, yours are bound. Not the unbound kind. Big difference. Ask for your bound demons to bring a few over and I'm sure you'll notice.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wasnt_Me wrote: He made a mistake and fessed up to it, and is preventing others from doing the same.

You + Salt + Wound = that post

Plus, yours are bound. Not the unbound kind. Big difference. Ask for your bound demons to bring a few over and I'm sure you'll notice.
Actually 2 of my demons are from the same seller he bought from Blackwolf aka demonsrule666 so if his are unbound then mine might be too plus I do have an unbound incubus who I didn't buy. He chose me. I will have to say the sexual experiences with incubus are wonderful. Only problem is I feel kinda drained the morning after. The doll also chose me. When she was up for auction there were many bidders and one lady offered the seller a few hundred more than the current bid if she would sell to her right then and there also there were a few people who tried to put bids in during the last minute of the auction and their bids didn't make it through. One lady was going to bid a grand for the doll and her mouse froze up and she couldn't bid and was very angry her bid didn't get through so I truly believe the doll chose to be with me.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins

Return to “Seller Review”