new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Time traveller
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Iochd

Does anyone know of any spirits involved with or who can grant wishes relating to time travel I.e. going back in your past. Also any thoughts on Enochian spirits or Magick/Thelema for this same purpose

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FraterAEL
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater A.'.E.'.L.'.
Zodiac:

Iochd wrote:Does anyone know of any spirits involved with or who can grant wishes relating to time travel I.e. going back in your past. Also any thoughts on Enochian spirits or Magick/Thelema for this same purpose
Thelema won't really work as it's a system of self work. Only relay spirit you work with in thelema is you HGA

Thelema has 2 purposes

1. Achieving knowledge and conversation with the you holy guardian angel
2. Filling ones will / discovering ones true will.

After that it's all the great work, it's a long tiedous but fun journey. At for spirits that work is from other systems for instance most lodges are modeled after golden dawn style grades and rituals. GOLDEN dawn works sort of with the enochian angles but not in the same aspect John dee did.

Enochian magick is mainly scrying the aythers. Seal and spirit work could fall under solomanic magick. Or goetia depending on what ur after all of the are nice spirits people just view them weird due to weird dogmas.

An angles call is a dangerous as a goetic demon
An demons seal is a safe as a angles call.

It depends how you approach it and how strong you are as a practioner.

93 93/93

Return to “Spirit Tasking”