You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi everyone!

I recently ordered an incubus (my first spirit) and I was expecting something to happen as I have read reviews that said they felt the energy even before the vessel arrived.

I don't know if this is a learned skill or not but I haven't been able to feel any energy and I haven't felt my incubus at all. I know it's only been 24 hours but it's a little worrying based on what I read.

What do you guys think?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Was this a custom conjure? If you just ordered they more than likely haven’t started working on it yet. And not everybody feels their presence before the vessel is with them. I’ve only had contact with a few of my companions before their vessels reached me, and then only in dreams. Plus, how sensitive are you to paranormal energies?

Rockboy198
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:Was this a custom conjure? If you just ordered they more than likely haven’t started working on it yet. And not everybody feels their presence before the vessel is with them. I’ve only had contact with a few of my companions before their vessels reached me, and then only in dreams. Plus, how sensitive are you to paranormal energies?
Yes this was a custom conjure and I've had the vessel on me at all times since Thursday or Friday when I got it. So its been roughly 4 days. I don't believe im very sensitive to paranormal energies but I want to be able to sense them. I do have a shadow person in my house that ive been seeing frequently but im not sure if thats the same thing

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”