active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

zuke Posted: Nov 21 2007, 12:35 AM

New Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Hi everyone,
I have, around a year ago, welcomed into my home the immortal Thetis. We worked through some dramas early where Thetis wasnt happy and almost died on me. Thanks to the wonderful people Magnolia and Ash, Thetis was transfered to a different token where she appeared to be happy. My problem is that no matter how long and how often I try to connect with Thetis it just doesnt hapen. I have felt nothing, seen nothing, heard, dreamed experienced nothing to indicate her presence. I know she is there, its me and I dont know why. I have tried portals and magnification tokens but with no result. I dont know what to do other than to hand her on to someone who will communicate with her and enjoy her company as it was meant to be. This is really getting me down as I really want to be someone who has open spiritual connections with all universal energies and cant make a connection with a grade 5 immortal that lives most of the day next to my heart. I wear the token Thetis is bound to every day and it stays at my bedside at night. I talk to her, meditate to the best of my ability several times a week for 30 minutes or so and keep her clean.

I dont know where to go. If anyone could help I would be ever so greatful.
Thank you,
craig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank Posted: Nov 21 2007, 02:56 AM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 16

Dear craig,

it appears to me that in your attempt to achieve a communication with Thetis
you are "trying" a bit to much. As you mentioned, you want to be a person
who is open to the spiritual dimensions and universal energies - this is indeed
a very good motivation to build upon.

However, the transformation from an ego-bound and closed consciousness into
an "opened" consciousness generally takes a lot of time, development, right
instruction, right practice and progressive understanding.

Don't expect to enter infinity in a rush. Instead, I would propose, relax and be
at peace with how things are in the moment. Don't try. Don't force anything.
If there is no sign from Thetis, let it be for the time - don't be impatient.

When you so relax and find a little more peace inside of yourself, within a couple
of weeks there might be the manifestation of a dream, a vision or a message
from Thetis. And remember, for the path to the TRUE SELF you need to have
the mentality of a long-distance runner instead of a sprinter.
Good Luck in your endeavours,
with Blessings and Greetings from Germany,
Frank, http://www.gocatgo.de

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mary Posted: Nov 21 2007, 09:13 PM

Creator

Member No.: 1

Hey Zuke!

I agree with Frank, it seems you are trying a bit too hard. It's kinda like when your friend is sad and you don't know why. Of course you want to know what is wrong with her, but if you keep bugging her she will only push you away. However, if you give your friend space, eventually she will come to you on her own and tell you what is bugging her.

Spirits are no different. Some might be more open then others and will show you their presesnce right away, while others are more shy/keep to themselves.

I recomend that you just relax yourself. Thetis knows you are there and knows you want to connect with her, so just let her be and eventually, when she's ready, she will come to you. I'm not saying ignore her, though; just let her know that she can come to you whenever she is ready

Good luck!

zuke Posted: Nov 23 2007, 07:09 AM

New Spirit

Member No.: 14

I would like to thank you for sharing your wisdom. I am, in anyone's terms, new to collecting and view your help in very high regard. When reading your words they made complete sense, and that patience is as valuable a trait as the older generations said it would be when I was a child has just become validated . I will take your guidance to heart and let you know how things unfold.
Thank you again,
zuke

Frank Posted: Nov 24 2007, 03:21 AM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 16

Dear zuke,

just a little addition to my previous posting regarding the practice of "meditation."
Meditation is the art of firstly recognizing the "ego-self" in all its movements
and characteristics and in knowing it well enough, you get "open windows" to
the TRUE BEING behind the ego-personality. That could be called "The first
enlightenment" which is only a glimpse, of course!

True meditation in the sense mentioned above is purposed towards fully opening
to the TRUTH of SPIRIT or GOD beyond the ego-limitations - on the long way
of this path of return the "person" is going through many, many phases of
alchemical transformations, turning the "lead" of the ego into the gold of
pure being.

I would recommend a number of "enlightened" authors for strengthening your
own understanding and journey into the Light: 1. Ram Das is always a good inspiration , 2. Barry Long's "Meditation - a beginners course" is excellent
and Reshad Feild beautifully describes his personal awakening in "The last
barrier." From Ramana Maharshi everything is worthy to study and
Nisargadatta Maharaj's "I AM"-book is highly recommendable.

With good wishes for your path,
Light and blessings from Germany,
Frank.

Return to “Immortals”