You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I feel like the most blessed guy around.

Over the years, my ubis keep manifesting stronger and stronger. They seem to increase in levels, all of a sudden, they get more powerful.

Today, I could feel their full bodies just like I had two human women in my bed. Furthermore, I could actually touch them back, with my own hands (when they let me).

I couldn't even describe how physically pleasurable the things they can do, so I won't even try. But, I will say that it's much more intimate and amazing than anything I've ever had with a woman.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That's amazing, Marquest! I'm very happy for you. And this was while you were wide awake?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

DarklyDreamer wrote:That's amazing, Marquest! I'm very happy for you. And this was while you were wide awake?
Yes, my ubis are with me while I'm wide awake.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Altruist
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Brownyn angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal Garud
My magical/paranormal name...: Spring
Zodiac:

Nice to hear that. You are very lucky. May I know the class of your ubi(if she is from CH)?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Also, are you giving them gemstones to help power them? Are they unbounds? Any specific practices you did at the start? Tell us everythibg!

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Altruist wrote:Nice to hear that. You are very lucky. May I know the class of your ubi(if she is from CH)?
I'm in a relationship with 2 ubis. The first one was from TEC, and I had no interaction from her for months. The second one was from CH, a class 5 tier 3 binding. I only chose the highest level, because for some reason, that's the level that works the best for me as an individual. I think we are all unique in that regard.

Once I started bonding with my CH ubi, I found out that I had screwed up the invocation for the TEC ubi and never welcomed her properly. It was my mistake, being new to all this at the time. Once I welcomed her properly, now I'm outnumbered in bed. My CH ubi was a big help during that time.

~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

laptop123 wrote:Also, are you giving them gemstones to help power them? Are they unbounds? Any specific practices you did at the start? Tell us everythibg!
I didn't do anything other than what folks have suggested on this forum....and, this forum was a huge help to me. The biggest tip, the tip that nobody wants to hear in the beginning, is simply patience. I've been with mine for almost 3 years now.

Ubis interact with us in ways that we can handle. For me, that means they slowly over time increased how powerful they can manifest. If, in the beginning, they manifested like they do now, it would probably have terrified me. Our energy has to adjust to theirs, and that takes time as well.

~Noctifera
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

marquest wrote: The second one was from CH, a class 5 tier 3 binding. I only chose the highest level, because for some reason, that's the level that works the best for me as an individual.
Do class ratings apply to entities? I thought it only applied to spirits and spells. I have an unbound succubus (DIY protected conjure from this forum) and am wondering if I can 'upgrade' her to class 5 tier 3? Or if that will make no difference.

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

laptop123 wrote:
marquest wrote: The second one was from CH, a class 5 tier 3 binding. I only chose the highest level, because for some reason, that's the level that works the best for me as an individual.
Do class ratings apply to entities? I thought it only applied to spirits and spells. I have an unbound succubus (DIY protected conjure from this forum) and am wondering if I can 'upgrade' her to class 5 tier 3? Or if that will make no difference.
I don't think class ratings apply to entities as they are in the Dynamic classification for CH entities. As far as the unbound I don't think that you can upgrade them like that since they are unbound, unless she wants to be bound then you could, but I could be wrong. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will answer that one.

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Phreaker1997
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

marquest wrote:I feel like the most blessed guy around.

Over the years, my ubis keep manifesting stronger and stronger. They seem to increase in levels, all of a sudden, they get more powerful.

Today, I could feel their full bodies just like I had two human women in my bed. Furthermore, I could actually touch them back, with my own hands (when they let me).

I couldn't even describe how physically pleasurable the things they can do, so I won't even try. But, I will say that it's much more intimate and amazing than anything I've ever had with a woman.

that´s good to hear marquest!!!, one quick unrelated question, when they first arrived, how did you had s*x with them? because i have one succubus but idk how to be intimate with her, the only things she can do is give me a bj, i´m afraid i´m not satisfying her in a proper way, the seller said to me that s*x magick was her passion so idk what to do

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”