You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

My genies have been making things dissapear and reappear, like my shirt and books recently I was looking for a green candle to make a money spell at the closet where my reading books were and I couldn't find it, then after looking at the closet where the clothes were the candle appeared at the closet where the books were also my djinn M manifested as an 40 year old man at church last week Sunday. I would like to know what have your spirits made dissapear and reappear?

Amaires_01
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Azrael
Zodiac:

An Unbound shaytan Djinn made my Glasses dissapear,they were on my bed and when i woke up they were gone,my dad found them rolled up in a napkin in the trash,i knew it was a Shaytan becausw thats what it would whisper in my ear sometimes.When my First 2 Marid Djinn arrrived a month ago,on the first day i got the vessels i put the ring on my finger and the gemstone in my pocket and went outside,It was almost like the gemstone vessel teleported because it wasnt in my pocket anymore and i knew it couldn't be inside since i didnt go back in after i went out,i spent The entire night and morning looking for the vessel because i didnt want S to be mad about me losing her Vessel,it turns out my dad found it on his bed near the nightstand,i already told my family not to touch the vessels because of the bonding period so i it must've been a djinn prank for when i dropped her vessel,i hope i helped.

x*D Current Spirit Family *0*
2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph