Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Back when CH had their birthday celebration and offered the same thing they are today "master vessel creation". I made a big purchase in order to get it. When I got it. The notes said my master vessel was a jasper gemstone. I was under the impression that we get a creation stone and choose our own vessel. So when it said master vessel is a jasper gemstone and not creation stone. I was a bit confused. I did use the help desk. I forget who responded. But they told me my master vessel was chosen for me based on my profile. So I never used it. And today CH is offering the same thing. And again it says a creation stone will be sent with instructions. So now that is fresh in my mind again. I would really like to know if the jasper gemstone is my creation stone or master vessel? If it is my creation stone, can we a vessel we already have as a master vessel? Or does it have to be something with nothing bound to it yet? If what I got is my master vessel. Then I will just order another I guess. So I can actually choose my vessel. Then the question is, do I do creation of master vessel or additional master vessel? And how would they know which one to add your bindings to? The more I sit here the more questions I come up with. Like do they add the bindings to the master vessel? If so, how? Or do they send something to you so you can add them? (This is of course if you choose in the drop down window when ordering that you have a master vessel for it). If they add them, you don't pay shipping correct? It would be like binding to spirit correct?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm if you're not satisfied with the vessel for the master vessel, you can transfer the master vessel binding to another vessel you have. The instruction is here:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... sheet.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Marcia
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for the answer.
Does the vessel need to be unoccupied? The vessel I want to use has a spirit already. It is my favorite necklace from creepy hollows.

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Marcia wrote:Thank you for the answer.
Does the vessel need to be unoccupied? The vessel I want to use has a spirit already. It is my favorite necklace from creepy hollows.
::bump::
Did you ever find out the answer to this question?

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Guys, super serious questions here ;D
1) Can you transfer the master vessel binding to another vessel more than once?
2) Also, when you transfer a MV to another vessel, do the bindings move to the new vessel as well?

Thanks in advance <3

Marcia
new here
new here
Zodiac:

EvonyEmpress wrote:
::bump::
Did you ever find out the answer to this question?
Nope

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I think that it would be preferable yes. I'm not completely sure of the dynamics, but I would say it would be safer if you did.

I think a good idea, as long as you want the spirit on there to be on that vessel, is move the spirit's binding (from the necklace) to the current master vessel, then move the master vessel to the necklace.

There are instructions on the knowledgebase about how to move master vessel binding between vessels, and move bindings to them, so that should help. :)

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vey Nightshard wrote:
I think that it would be preferable yes. I'm not completely sure of the dynamics, but I would say it would be safer if you did.

I think a good idea, as long as you want the spirit on there to be on that vessel, is move the spirit's binding (from the necklace) to the current master vessel, then move the master vessel to the necklace.

There are instructions on the knowledgebase about how to move master vessel binding between vessels, and move bindings to them, so that should help. :)
Thanks for this answer!

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”