Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:Thanks and this is informative. I can already see or 'know' when I look that all objects/stuff are made up of these infinite amounts of tiny tiny little glowing particles but not sure if it is my physical eyesight or something else. Can somebody elaborate? Is she referring to that being the haze, the one you can already see with your physical eyes, including when closed sometimes and even more easier to notice if lights are off in a dark room, or you have your glasses off?
So, you're actually seeing two different things here. The infinite amounts of tiny particles you're seeing are atoms - you're a kinetic of some kind.

However, the glowing haze that you can see even when your eyes are closed, can see better in the dark, and can see better with your glasses off - THAT is auras.

The reason you can see them better with your glasses off is an issue of focus. Because you're seeing auras with your third eye, but your mind interprets this as being a visual experience, the act of taking off your glasses clarifies the experience because you are literally removing something that distracts you from your field of vision. I take off my glasses to "see" because when I try to "see" with them on, my physical eyes are constantly distracted by the frame and the edges of the lenses, which causes me to refocus to viewing through my actual eyes. Taking off my glasses removes the distraction.

Darkness also removes a lot of distractions. The less actual visual input you receive through your physical eyes, the more your brain depends on your "psychic" eyes to interpret the visual field... so practicing in the dark is often one of the first ways people who are learning find works for them.

That same phenomenon is why closing your eyes helps. With your eyes closed, your mind has no alternatives except to reconstruct the scene using your psychic senses. You have removed all visual distractions.

This is why sensory deprivation (WITHIN REASON - lets not drive ourselves crazy here) is such an effective training method for psychic development.

And now to talk about kinesis.

If you are telekinetic in some way, whether micro or macro (and this is a BROAD category of psychic ability which can include pyro, electro, genetic, and many other variants), you will have noticed early in your life that you can see the air.

No, it's not "normal." Most people are not kinetic, and cannot see air molecules.

Yes, it's fine that you can.

As to what kind of kinetic you might be - well, just because you can see the air molecules doesn't mean you can manipulate air. Experimentation will tell you what type of kinetic you are, though as far as I've discerned, kinetics usually function organically, instinctively.

For example, a girl I once knew who was pyrokinetic but had it LITERALLY beaten out of her as a child (she kept setting her crib on fire when she got emotionally worked up - it was a danger to herself and others. While I don't approve of her parents' methods, it did save her life), did NOT have control of her abilities, but they continued to happen in moments of high stress.

However, for me, a serious microkinetic, because I DIDN'T have that experience, I just... grew into it. I discovered early on that I could keep a car running when something electrical was going wrong with it. I also discovered that when an alternator dies, I am not strong enough to keep THAT going, because I MANIPULATE electrons, I don't CREATE them.

That's actually what kinesis is at its heart... it is the MANIPULATION of matter, NOT the creation of it. So a pyro works by causing matter to vibrate faster, which produces heat, and if the matter vibration gets fast enough, eventually produces flame. Electrokinesis works by manipulating the electric field that already exists. Magnekinesis works by manipulating the magnetic fields.

The vast majority of kinetics are microkinetics. Macrokinesis is actually EXTREMELY rare, so even if you ARE kinetic, the likelihood of you being able to move a penny across a table, or a cup across a room, is probably pretty low. But honestly, macrokinesis is showy and gets a lot of buzz, but microkinesis is more practical for one simple reason. We are able to manipulate things at the quantum level.

This means that microkinetics are supremely good at physical healing, genetic manipulation, and changing environments. It's not flashy... but I think being able to keep a dead car going is way more useful than parlor tricks. If I want a cup, I'll go get the cup - I've never met a macrokinetic who was capable of cooking an entire dinner from the couch without a microwave... they have a singular focus - they can't juggle. We microkinetics CAN.

-Raven
Well that is very interesting. I do not think I'm very kinetically gifted and I don't really see air as such, except when I'm flying, then the air outside dances and kinda twinkles. I also see the darkness swirl and move as it is alive. Interesting, more things to think about.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What do you do if you have problems seeing the 'magic eye pictures' though? For that part so if you know how to you can do this exercise. Especially if you can see already particles make up everything.

Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black (Chaos) Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaida Lestrange
Zodiac:

It's interesting you said you could see swirls in darkness. I've always seen that, ever since I was a kid. When I got older I just assumed that it was my eyes adjusting to the light, but regardless, I always saw things.

When I was REALLY little, I remember waking up after a nightmare, and my nightlight was off. I didn't scream or stress, but in my sleep induced haze, in the darkness above me I saw wicked smiling faces of classic cartoon witches and jackolanterns looking down at me. (I guess my little kid mind equated Halloween with child like fear?)

I laughed and said "I'm not scared of you!" And while still smiling, the images immediately frowned and disappeared. It's a reoccurring memory that pops up any time I just look into the darkness even today.

I wonder if that means anything? *shrugs* Maybe, but I'm gonna have fun finding out regardless!

Currently Known Spirits in my Keep: Chaos Dragon Female (Alias: Shadow)

There are others in my Keep, either currently unidentifiable or still under the guise of personalities. Still soul-searching!
Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I remember these chat seminars <3 thank you Raven and Cheese ^-^

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This is very interesting! Thank you so much for sharing I just bookmarked this thread's link on my google chrome hehe >w< I'd love to try it soon!

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

But again how do you do the 'magic eyes' exercise? I find it very hard even though my eyes are normal? I am also short sighted and wear glasses when looking at things in the distance. I tried to see 'magic eyes' pictures to train but can't for some reason so what am I doing wrong or what is wrong? Unless there is something with my subtle body which I need to fix with alchemy.

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:What do you do if you have problems seeing the 'magic eye pictures' though?
I've never been able to see those, either.
The picture will fuzz out and move around like it's floating in a pond, but that's about it.
I just figured it had something to do with the fact that I can't visualize anything 1tk

As far as seeing air, I've never thought of it that way, but I've always seen a grainy "mist" kind of like a snowy TV screen when the lights are low or absent

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

you have to do a special way fo gazing at stuff, called "cross eyed" or "wall-eyed"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autostereogram

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:What do you do if you have problems seeing the 'magic eye pictures' though?
I've never been able to see those, either.
The picture will fuzz out and move around like it's floating in a pond, but that's about it.
I just figured it had something to do with the fact that I can't visualize anything 1tk

As far as seeing air, I've never thought of it that way, but I've always seen a grainy "mist" kind of like a snowy TV screen when the lights are low or absent
How do you do astral, magick or communication work if you 'can't visualize' for you? And would there be any sorts of 'medication', chemicals/drugs or alchemical elixirs that can be used if thats true for anyone? I'm not sure as to what counts as visualizing but it would be good to know how you cope just incase I have any problems with it.

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Dragonoake wrote:How do you do astral, magick or communication work if you 'can't visualize' for you? I'm not sure as to what counts as visualizing but it would be good to know how you cope just incase I have any problems with it.
Magick isn't that big of a problem.
In essence, magick is simply the application of a motivating force to the focused intent of reaching a specific goal.

For example, let's say you want to go to Kansas City.
That's your goal.
The path to reaching that goal may vary a bit depending on the motivating force you use, but the end result is the same whether you choose to take a car, a boat, a train, or an air plane to get there.

Communication has always been a major problem.
I don't know whether is is because of the ADHD (My brain works a little differently, so I probably don't see the world in quite the same way that most people do.) or if it's because I grew up an outsider in a very ethnocentric small town and wasn't around people very much, but I have never been very social. Therefore, I don't know what people talk about, let alone what I would say to a god.

Some people are easier to talk to that others and yes, it applies to other beings as well (Attis in particular) but there are other ways of working around the problem.

One is Presence. I don't usually see my Demon Dragon, but I know when he's there.
And since I've learned that he usually shows up when I need to be watching for something up the road, I've got the message even if he doesn't talk to me.

Another is music. I always have music in my head, but if a song seems out of place, it's usually something I need to pay attention to.
One night, I was waiting for a RA when Black Sabbath's “Neon Knights” started playing in my head. It was strong, so I knew it was telling me something but I didn't know what until the next day when I got an e-mail from Charles the next day telling my being had come through... One of which took the form of an animated suit of armor.

Then there was the time I was poking around the Satan and Suns website and apparently caught the attention of one of their Demon Commanders.
It wasn't so much a calling as it was a friendly greeting, like running into a former co-worker that you haven't seen in a few years.
I didn't get anything about name or appearance, but the impression I got was of something dark, warm, and oily; along with a taste I can only compare to the old alcohol-based cough syrups with that vaguely black licorice flavor.

Another method I've been using a lot lately stems from a mid-90's discovery that I could reach out and connect with certain people on an essence level.
When I say connect, it's not so much talking to Bob as it is a blending that gives me a taste of what it is to be Bob. It's more of a communion (or maybe a shamanic connection) than it is communication, at least not in the usual sense of the word.
I find that this works very well with spirits (especially in deep meditation) and gives some really intense connections, even if I don't remember very much of what happened.
And would there be any sorts of 'medication', chemicals/drugs or alchemical elixirs that can be used if thats true for anyone?
I've never done hallucinogenics, so I don't know anything useful about them.
Alchemy or Reiki, OTOH, might be worth looking into

Return to “Educational Material”