Where is Hitler today?

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aurum wrote:...Stalin was equally bad, perhaps even worse.
Agreed.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Aurum wrote:Hitler is always use as an example of the worst kind of human being but I think Stalin was equally bad, perhaps even worse.
As you said, i have watch some documentaries about him, all i had was a incredible need to puke!

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Those above are generally documentaries used by Holocaust deniers. Who knows if the ones that made them didn't have a particular agenda?
Chouki wrote:It is a very old thread, but i wanted to add my thoughts.

Hitler himself was not the true culprit, but he was the perfect image of it.

Superpowers always looks for someone in who people can believe in, so they can stay hide in the shadows and they can manipulate the strings of the history without been ever known.

In France Coca-Cola or Apple have way more power then the president to do anything they want, but simple minded people think they have voted for the good guy, or that the President will change their lives...

Controlling the masses are the point here, and Hitler was not more then a marionette in some very dark complot.

The problem with him, is that he have choose to accept this role, making him the biggest hated known dictator in the history of mankind, but he was not the one who would switch on the gas in every concentration camp, nor he was always around when torture was the "way to go"

he took part in a disgusting system of fear and death, for whatever reason, and he can have only that at his charge, but , what about the other responsible super powerful people?

They have engage millions and have nearly arrived to erased a entire ethnicity from this earth, and that in our modern days!!!

Was German people ok with that? i don't think so, you know how dictatorship works: " you don't want it? i will kill all of your children = "ok i will shut my mouth"

I will never defends this bastard as i think absolutely everyone can choose his own path. Even if he was abused and hurt as a child, lots of people where too, they did not became serial killers , and have not committed any mass genocide or became haters of everything!

Binding Hitler for knowledge purposes? why not...Admiring him? Oooook, i am out!!!

Had him a brilliant mind? ho <<Removed by Mod>> god yes, can brilliant minds turn wrong? ho <<Removed by Mod>> god yeas!!!
Well makes sense it was a group of people together aside him, the others incharge also have their own power and can go about doing bad things independent of leader.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
Agreed.
Disagree, equally bad maybe valid but 'worse'? No, being mistreated for something you can't lie about or change that you are born with in this life is worse than being for something you cannot(Like faith/opinion of ruler) which happened alot of the time under many generations of kings/queens. If you are persecuted for something like faith or opinion you can simply choose to lie and be fine.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Lionox wrote:
Agreed.
Disagree, equally bad maybe valid but 'worse'? No, being mistreated for something you can't lie about or change that you are born with in this life is worse than being for something you cannot(Like faith/opinion of ruler) which happened alot of the time under many generations of kings/queens. If you are persecuted for something like faith or opinion you can simply choose to lie and be fine.
If we go of how many people they ended up killing, one could say Mao was the worst by far. Hitler had a belief and as twisted as it was he followed it. Stalin's reign of terror lasted far longer, and his purges left hundreds of thousands dead, his economic reforms casually caused a famine that is estimated killed 7-10 million people, his own people, he was salso no stranger to genocide. I still argue he was worse.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:
Lionox wrote:
Agreed.
If we go of how many people they ended up killing, one could say Mao was the worst by far. Hitler had a belief and as twisted as it was he followed it. Stalin's reign of terror lasted far longer, and his purges left hundreds of thousands dead, his economic reforms casually caused a famine that is estimated killed 7-10 million people, his own people, he was salso no stranger to genocide. I still argue he was worse.
Except Hitler killed quicker than Stalin and his concentration camps killed people at a much faster rate. The only difference is he was stopped before midway he could lay a hand on all the other ethnicities. And if he did it would be much higher but by that time it would have been too late.

There were many famines and killings of certain people happened almost every week or month by many kings/queens under Middle Ages monarchy, and they were better than hitler. If they had the technology it would have been higher. The good kings or queens also did their fair share. If there were two kings that both killed people, a mad king and one that wants to wipe out entire 'races'. The mad king would be a better option still.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Some people think that the famine in Ukraine, Holodomor, was orchestrated to kill off the Ukrainians since they had expressed some interests in independence. All in all, I feel casually killing large numbers of your own people is worse than following a conviction however misguided it is.
In history there are many people that I would easily consider as bad as Hitler, take Leopold II of Belgium for example.

dragon372496
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Fox Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chaos Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Sarvik Chorze
Zodiac:

Nothing good, nothing bad. Just look at the bigger picture and from root till tree top.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

But I think tbh Genghis Khan was worse than any of the leaders we know today, especially in what he did to Muslims which he or his commander for some reason treated more brutally than other places they conquered. Even mosques were destroyed and the texts inside plus the clergymen all gathered and butchered?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRCBY5Lhypw

Return to “Human”